Chapter 6- 3 Gemini Witches, Well 2 Witches

Hope's POV 

I'm minding my own business, reading in the library, I look up to see Henry. "Um...Why are you here?-" I say as I hug him. "I know it's sudden, but I need your blood, like now." "Did Stefanie get bit-" He cuts me off, "She's fine. Let's just say I got out of control because someone took Stefanie and Jed." I sigh, "I'm sure they'll make it. Your lucky I have some stored." "And why?" "You never know when a vampire can get bit, besides I'm the only one who can heal one." 

"Thanks, Hope. Any chance, you've seen a girl named Marina? Tall,...can fight-" "Oh, that girl...she can be annoying. In fact she went with- Wait don't tell me she's the reason behind this?!" "Yea. Look, I need to go, she can't die on me. I'll tell you more some other time." Henry says before he speeds off to his car. 

Night time is now in display. Most students are sleeping, while some are awake. I jolted up as I heard faint screams. I stayed still, it was now silent. I head downstairs, seeing footsteps, that were bloody, creating stains on the wood floors. "Anyone here?..." "No one's here at all,...oops said that too loud, didn't I?" A girls voice says. I couldn't tell where she was, it was like her voice echoed all around. "Look, I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you don't come out." Footsteps were heard again. "Over here, Tribrid." I turn around, seeing a girl with black hair, holding Josie and Lizzie, both bitten. I attack the girl using a spell. "Incendia!" She catches on fire, the twins dropping to the floor. "Why are you still alive?!" I say, seeing her still standing while burning. "Ever heard of a clone?" I hear her say behind me. Before I could even react, she freezes me, "Corporis Impetus." She says. "Who the hell are you, you're going to be sorry-" "Stop being dramatic will you?! Ur acting like I'm going to stab you with a knife!" As she says that, she pulls out a knife from the kitchen, my eyes widen. "I'm kidding. I'm not gonna hurt you, you should've seen your face!" She says while laughing. "Now back to the twins, i'm going to heal them if you don't mind me doing this." She then puts her hand on my arms, I see orange light glow in the side of my eyes. She was siphoning me, "There." She finishes siphoning me and eventually unfreezes me. "Why are you here again?" "hmmm, you know I actually kinda forgot, I'm sure I'll remember it once they wake up." She says. I rolled my eyes. After the spell was done, the twins wake up. "Who the hell are you, we almost died!" Lizzie says. "Alight alright, fine. Geminis,...we're Geminis aren't we?" She says, "Like we're the last ones really, at least in our bloodline. Can't believe your mom died in the hands of my father." "Oh my god..." Josie says trying to think. "Your Kai Parker's daugther?!" I say in shock. "And why are you guys so shocked- Did you see what she did to our necks?!" Lizzie says. "Forgot to mention, my names Dianne...don't ask surprised when you see me will you!" She vamp speeds out, only to be injected with vervain by Alaric. "You guys okay?" "We're fine Dad, thanks for coming on time." Lizzie says as she walks up to her room. I sighed, "That girl isn't your average girl. She's the daugther of a sociopath, aka Kai Parker, aka the guy who was your wife's twin brother, aka-" He stops me, "Yeah yeah, I know who he is just by his name." Alaric says, annoyed. 

(If u couldn't tell- I've decided to make this chapter in the school! I had such a fun time introducing Dianne! :>)