-AN-

i've been talking about this for what, four months? five? and I finally got around to formatting, editing, arranging, and re-editing this story enough to be published.

a few basic things I want to get out of the way:

Characters:

This story is about the Dream SMP characters, and not the content creators. This story is based off of the characters actions in roleplay and on the Dream SMP server, not the real people behind the characters.

Voting:

*dream voice* only a small percentage of people who read my stories actually end up voting on them, so if you enjoy my work, consider voting! It's free and you can always undo it later.

seriously though, the amount of times i've had people comment entire paragraphs on how much they like my writing and then read the entire story without voting is kind of sad lmao, and voting helps this story show up to a larger audience.

Spelling/grammar:

please for the love of god do not comment on grammar mistakes. i cannot fix them after publishing for a lot of different reasons and its honestly just annoying

CONTENT CREATORS:

this will probably never happen to me and i'm not super worried about it but i've seen a few people do streams where they go on wattpad and react to different fanfics about them (i'm looking at u quackity) and as far as I know wilbur said he was interested in reading fanfics about himself.

so if you are reading this and you are a cc, this is kind of awkward uhhh

don't read the fic

thats it

please /srs

i will actually kms this is not a slash j

anyways, don't fight in the comments, don't send me gore, tws are at the start of every chapter, and enjoy the story!