New Family pt.2

A/N: This part is like back to Hustle & Flow,but with my OWN twist to.....HAHha ;)

Cookie's P.o.v

"Aight,love you too baby."I said to Lucious before getting out the car for the drop. While walking past an alley way I saw a figure but it looks to small to be vicious."Ow...it hurts."said a small...feminine voice? I turned my head to the left and saw my client waving his hands telling me to c'mon. I hurried up and ran towards him asking him for the money first."Aight,cool,straight to buisness,thank god,others be yappin." he said while getting my money,I took the bag and putted it on my right while my unused hand grabbed the drugs and gave it to him.

He nodded and walked away.When he was outta sight, I ran back to the alley and went to take a better look at the figure. I kept walking in the alley until I saw her,my god she was beautiful and look about 13 years old,maybe younger.she groaned and tried to get up but she could only get up to her knees. I look at her closely and saw blood all over her legs and shorts. "Oh my god,I have to call lucious..."I got my phone and called him"...Yeah,I'm okay but I need your help...no,it's not about the drop...i'm in an alley,one that you have to pass on your way in...Yes,fool,the one that leads to the park...Bye"

"My sisters.Oh my god."she whimpered finally getting up to her feet and dashed over to the park.I just waited for Lucious to co-speak of the devil. "I'm here wassup?"he asked me outta breathe.I shook my head at him and lead him to the park."Look at them."I said pointing at the three girls that were crying hystericaly while hugging each other tight. "So,what about them? Are we taking them home or what?" I looked at him smiling and nodded my head.He smiled back and nodded towards them saying,"Let's go."

We walked towards them and said "Hello,we're Lucious and Cookie Lyon." They smiled and nodded their towards us.Light skinned one said,"Hello,I'm Heaven but some call me Royal. This one here is Roxy,but really she likes Rocky better cause it's not too girly..."She said to a slim light caramel girl"...and finally we have Drea but the others call her Misfit...and all the age of nine and basically love music...soo yeah."The Drea girl smiles at us shyly and waves her hand.

And to think,I thought y'all were thirteen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1 year later)

"Alright here they come." I said looking at my lawyer and the officer.(A/N:BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.LOL...What am I doing?) "So,I won't be able to say goodbye to my babies?"I asked about to cry my eyes out,but I holded them back like a big girl (A/N:Idk...I was thinking that and now Im literraly in tears laughing...I am stupid.) After I said goodbye to Lucious and the boys.I turned towards the girls and hugged them tight,they started to cry.Hakeem,now 10,ran towards Drea and holds her tight while she cries "Listen,all six of you protect each other while i'm gone okay?"I asked in my scrachy voice "yes."they all answered while Drea nodded her head on Hakeem's shoulder.

"You ready Mrs.Lyon?" asked my lawyer. "Yes." we walked towards the courtroom and got leaded into our seats.

"Mrs.Lyon,the courtroom has comed against you.You Are Guilty as dispatched." Did you hear a cracking sound? Yeah that was my heart.

They put me in handcuffes and walked me out,I heard the doors open and there was my little Misfit looking at me with tears in her eyes."NOOOOOO....COOOKKKIIE...NOOO"Before she could do anything else Lucious grabbed and picked her up with tears streaming down his face while mouthing 'I Love You' and carried off with a crying lil'Misfit in his arms.