New Family pt.1

A/N: Hey guys,umm actually this is starting in my P.O.V and it goes back to when Drea,Heaven,and Roxy were getting abused and raped.so yeah...NOT FORCING ANYONE TO READ OF NECCaSSARILY. Idk,what I did there at ALL.

Drea's P.o.v

"Ahhhhh...DREAA...HELP!"Roxy yelled while getting smashed by me and the girl's step dad,James."SHUT UP!!.DID.YOU.TOUCH.MY.PHONE!?"He asked while kicking her with EVERY word. He grabbed a glass vase me and Heaven had stoled for him to smash while he well used to lay off us.Before he could do anything else, I tackled him down off his feet,putting all my anger pain into the punches.

"Drea,c'mon we got our bags,let's go." yelled Heaven."Aight,c'mon,you go first cause I gotta burn this place." I told her while getting some matches,knives,and money.She left out the door with a nod and with that I burned the house and that disturbing peace of trash. I walked towards the girls at the corner and ran to hug them,especially Roxy,I mean she's the youngest of us three.

"Where we gon' go now"asked Heaven in her deep nine year old voice.You see Heaven,Me,and Roxy are actually different in color cause our dad got three women pregnant a white lady(NO OFFENCE), a dark caramel women ,and finally a light caramel looking lady but we still like to call each other sisters even if we were from different mothers.

"Yeah...Drea,where we going?'" Roxy asked with a frustrated look. " The streets of course,it's the only way. c'mon." I ordered and grabbed our stuff with a grunt we started down the best highly known drug place in this neighborhood...The Drug Winded Park...it's mostly filled with gangs and all but we cool cause we got some knives for protection.

We settled down and went to sleep." Goodnight" we said together and closed our eyes going into a dreamless sleep.

Anonymous's P.o.v

While I was walking looking for some more fresh meet,I saw these beautiful,young female little girls.But what really caught my eyes was the girl infront of me on the right.She was sleeping so peacefully.I looked around and snatched her up,running into the alley way across the street.

"What the-"she wakes up confused on why she's muffled.I smiled and shushed,"Don't worry ma,after this it'll be done and over with." She looked at me horrified and tried to roll away but I caught her. " Where do you think you're going?...Huh?" I asked while taking off my jeans with my boxers and started with hers.

" SHH it'll hurt only for a little...or maybe A LOT...HAHAHA"

Drea's P.o.v

AHHH....I can't believe this is happening...I wonder if the girls-"AAHHHAHMHD!"I screamed,well more likely Tried to.I finally look up and see... HE'S ENJOYING HIMSELF?! What in the hell is going on here? what kind of sick bastard enjoys this?!

'' Princess,I'm good and well satisfied." He said getting up and putting his clothes on.After he was done he walked away saying he'll see me in the future.After he left,I tried to get up but I couldn't cuz of the pain and blood. Next thing I know, I'm consumed with darkness.