Why we here?

My head felt like someone had crashed a truck on it a BILLION TIMES.

'DO YOU THINK SHE IS DEAD?' a girl's soft voice said,

'Oh, I DONT KNOW MAYBE YOU JUST BONKED HER ON THE DEAD TOO MUCH, I MEAN BONKED HER ON THE HEAD TOO MUCH JUST ASK HER IF SHE IS DEAD, CUZ WHY NOT' Another girl replied.

'The hec- what the- the heck. wh-whe-re aaaaaaahhhm I- ?' I yawned ' Ca-n y'a-ll n-no-t l-l-lik-like sh-shou-shout' That came out soo woozy.

'The heck are you saying, girl. Speak English please. I really don't have time to translate your utter gibberish' The second girl scowled crossing her arms.

'Ahhhm I in hea-heaven or hel-l?, Please tell the fairy god princess that I have done a lot of good things in my life.' Finally I spoke like a human I thought. I looked at the girl who was sitting beside me. She had blue eyes, she looked so peaceful.. looking at me with those ocean eyes like, Poor thing, You poor poor thing, Like a person looking at a abandoned puppy. 

Though she had a small smirk on her face like she was planning something. She had that sadness in her eyes, That sadness you sometimes see in a lone wolf.

 It didn't disturb me, She was wearing a blue tee- It was matching with her eyes so properly. Her jeans were fairly new except the fact that they were too big on her, She had brown to mild rose gold hair that really suited her complexions. She was wearing a blue cap that was finishing off her entire outfit perfectly, 

Yet the second girl was absolutely a menace. Black curly un-combed hair and a nasty snarl on her face. Black overalls and a red shirt. She was wearing a a dozen necklaces and chokers but one of them was shining like no other. An emerald- It was a emerald wrapped on the edges with a strip of silver. Hung on a chain of mesmerizing pearls the color of clear clouds. The emerald was so clearly seen even if she was standing far from me. I realized that the first girl was also wearing a string of pearls thought she had a ruby instead of a emerald on hers.

'uh, uhm well-' The first girl was saying when the second one interrupted-

'NO, YOU BIG BIRCH TREE YOU IN HELL, CUZ YOU STOLE A LOLLIPOP FROM A 25-YR-OLD. ITS A BIG SIN.'

'uhm keril can you please just stop shouting at her. She just got here. Give her a break, she just fell 100 feet from the sky. YOU literally banged her on the head with your kemein. Please just go back to sharpening mill.' 'I'll peacefully handle her and explain.'

Keril looked at me- She stared at my hand. As soon as she looked at it she widened her eyes a little. I could see that she was trying to hide her shock. I tried to look at my hand but something was holding on to my head or something. I was feeling extremely tired and weary.

'what in the world..? Why-why am i feeing so sleepy? And what is a kEmEiN?? Who aRe you?? eHHhHhhH  I AMm FeElInG sOooOooO TiRedD..' I gasped ' OH MAH GAH ARE YOU MAH FAIRY GOD FAIRYYYYY, WAIT THAT AINT CORRECT. I MEANT GOD FAIR MOTHER- NOOOOOOO FAIRY MOTHER GOD?? WHO CARES! ARE You MY dairy dawg feather- I mean mother-?? I started to nod off a little.

' Oh finally you gave in..' the girl said

keril looked at our direction and shouted.

'NOO! Quin stop! PLEASE. She ran towards me but something was holding on to her shoe. she threw the shoe away and ran to me. I was fighting sleep or possible concussion. I looked at Quin and saw her eyes were blue- glowing blue..

'QUIN..-

----------------------------

cliff-hanger!! haha. Yes yes I know there are a few mistakes in my story but I'm improving..