1 . Clubs

YOUR POV

"Wake up sweetie, it's time for school" I opened my eyes and saw my mother talking to me, its my first day at McKinley High and I have to admit that i'm pretty nervous. "You're going to be late!"My mom shouted opening the curtains and I felt the sun burning my eyes. I stood up from the bed and turned to my mom. "Okay! Stop torturing me this way!" We both laughed and my mom left my room.

--------------------------------------------

My mom was driving me to school because my dad goes to work very early in the morning, plus its also his first day at his new job that's why we live in Lima now. We were listening to music, I always put my playlists when we are in the car and I think my mom gets pretty annoyed because it's the same songs on repeat, my mom and dad are so amazing, we are like best friends, yes the three of us.

"Have a nice day, call me if you need anything, love you" My mom told me with some tears in her eyes, she will miss me I know "yes mom, love you too" I opened the car door and stepped out.

I wait for my mom to drive away so I can smoke a cigarette before going in, my mom knows that I smoke but she didn't like when I do it in public places.  I took my cigarette and started smoking to calm my nerves.

"Hey what the hell you think you are doing" Some middle aged woman with short blonde hair and a red track suit walked towards me with an angry face. 

"Smoking?" I replied with an obvious face, and that makes her even angrier. She took my hand and threw my cigarette. "Hey!" I screamed "It's forbidden to smoke around this property, I don't care if you want to die and torture your lungs, but do it somewhere else. And you are a disgrace to this institution" She shouted pointing a finger at me. 

I was shocked by the way she was talking to me, I think she has some anger issues

"Okay sorry" I left my hands doing a guilty gesture.

After she walked away I saw how she pushed a student out of nowhere. I decided to enter to the school, the first thing I noticed was a hall with lockers on the walls, I have never been in a school with so many lockers. I took out a piece of paper that my mom gave me and I started looking for my locker. 

Finally after 10 minutes I found it but now the real issue is how to opened it, my mom wrote the code in the paper with the locker number so I gave my best shot and I started to unlocked it.

I couldn't do it and I got a little anxious "This is so hard" I said to myself with a silent voice.

"Umm you need help?" I turned my gaze and saw a boy with a really glamorous scarf, why does his scarf has so much glitter?

"Yes please, I can't open this shit" I slammed my hand into the locker and the guy jumped a little. "Sorry, its just that i'm a little bit stressed you know?" I said.

"Totally, I think everyone agrees that they should make easier locks, let me help you, what's your lock number?" he asked me taking my place in front of the locker. 

"9 1 9 4"  He made some weird things with his hands and finally I heard a pop. "You did it!" I said with excitement

"My name is Kurt" He extended his hand and I shaked it "Hi Kurt, Im Y/N" 

"So it turns out that we are locker neighbors" Kurt told me while taking his books out from a locker next to mine.

"Yes, thanks for helping me with it" I gratefully thanked him.

"No problem, if you need something else just text me" he reached out for my phone and started to write down his number

"I will"

I was excited, I have my first friend...... well I don't know if we are friends but it felt good that someone was nice to me on my first day.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was the end of the day and I received a text from my mom telling me that I needed to talk with the school counselor just to see if there was any clubs after classes, so i did.

I knocked on the door "come in" I heard a woman's voice and opened the door.

"Hi" I said shyly, I looked up and saw a red haired woman that was cleaning about 10 pens with a toothbrush, I was a little confused.

"Hello there, I'm Miss Pillsbury, take a sit" she stopped cleaning her pens and she turned to look at me.

"Nice to meet you Miss Pillsbury, I'm Y/N" I smiled at her while she was adjusting her chair.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, what can I do for you?" She asked me "I'm new and I just wanted to ask you if there are any clubs after classes" I noticed her face brightening up after I told her that.

"Actually they are!" She said excited while turning around and grabbing a lot of pamphlets then she handed them to me.

I started looking at them but nothing was interesting, I mean who in the actual fuck wants to sign up for the celibacy club?

While I was looking into the pamphlets Ms Pillsbury spoke up "also there's a glee club but I don't have a pamphlet for that one because it's a new club with a new teacher who is smart, handsome and has the most nice vests you'll ever seen" I looked up to her with a confusing look an she was looking into the nowhere with a lost gaze but with a big smile, I realize that she liked the Glee club teacher, well it seemed so. After a few seconds with Ms Pillsbury looking at the wall I spoked out. 

"Ummm Ms Pillsbury, are you okay?" She quickly looked back at me and shook her head.

"Yes, i'm okay. Actually right behind you in the hallway is the club board with every list from the clubs, you can look at them and signed up for the one you're interested in" I turned around finding the board with my eyes.

"Thanks a lot Ms Pillsbury" I stood up from the chair and headed out to the board.

*Glee auditions today at 3:00 pm in the auditorium* 

I really like music and i'm not a bad singer, also I like playing the guitar and the drums so I think that club is for me. I took out a pencil from my backpack and wrote down my name in the Glee list, I noticed 5 names in the list. "Hey Kurt also is doing an audition." I said to myself

I texted my mom telling her that I wasn't going to be able to eat with her and dad because the auditions were until 3, she responded with the thumb up emoji, she always does that, last time I told her that a dog was chasing me and she just send me that emoji so now I know thats how she likes to respond.

I laughed and went to the cafeteria to eat something before the audition.