her name is y/n

(your pov)
ALERT: concert wake up and get ready
you: shit i dont know what im going to wear
ALERT: *still going off
you: *you turned it off then jumped out of your bed as you grabbed your outfit and ran into the bathroom

(this is what you put on if you dont like it you can change it)

after you put on your outfit you grabbed your bag and raced to the car

after you put on your outfit you grabbed your bag and raced to the car. pulling out of the parking lot of the hotel your staying at. you had to stay at a hotel because you really wanted to go to aidans concert but it was in toronto, canada, and you live in La. so you were staying at a hotel. You family also decided to stay home.

(time skip 20 minutes)
you finally got to the concert and it was huge but since you were kinda early you were able to get to the stage. after waiting 30 minutes aidan came up onto stage and as he was looking his gaze landed right on you and it was like that for most of the concert, although sometimes he would look away.

      after the last song was over it finally hit you that aidan was looking at you. when you relized he was starring at you your head started spinning and your stomach turned. after the concert you go to walk out the door when you feel someone tap your shoulder. To your surprise when you turn around aidan is standing behind you.

                               (aidans pov)
     as i was on stage looking at the crowd my eyes landed on a girl. this girl just by looking at her she made my stomach turn. at first i thought i was just nervous but as i was singing the first song every time i looked at her my stomach would turn again getting more filled with butterflies everytime. I never knew someone id never even met before could have this much affect on me in one minute. as she was singing along to all my songs her smile lit up the whole room. "stop it" i told myself in my head "shes a fan you dont even know her dont be catching feelings" but i couldnt help but keep looking at her....every glance i took she was more beautiful before. Halfway through one of my songs i got a feeling, a feeling of wanting to look at her everyday, it was so hard not to ask her right there and then for her number but i had to get through this. I felt excitment rush through me when i relized that after my concert i could go up to her.

                                (time skip)

it was the end and i think she relized i kept looking at her. everyone was leaving so i decided to tap her on the shoulder to get her attention. as she turned around and saw me her cheeks turned a light pink. i could tell she was shocked and i was  trying to observe her features without making it to obvious. "h-hi" i stuttered now looking at her lips, they were so pink and looked so soft. "how could i feel all these emotions when i just met her" i said in my head. "hello earth to aidan" she laughed a little pulling me out of my day dreaming. "u-um im sorry i just i-i-i just wanted to know if i could get your number" i blurted the last part out as i felt my cheeks heat up. "y-y-yea h-here" she said righting it on a peice of paper clearly nevous. "would it be alright if i text you tonight" i ask smiling like a dork at the paper. "YE-yes sorry its just you've been my celebrity crush and not to mention my only crush for a couples months, so this is unbelieve able", I felt my stomach turn again, she had a crush on me? would she date me? does she live in LA? will i ever see her again? I finally snapped out of it when she laughed "still daydreaming i see" she said smiling. "umm yea sorry" i say.

  we talk a bit more and find out more about her but we mostly talk about her since she already knew alot about me. along with finding out alot of things about her, i also found out that me and her are staying in rooms right next to eachother. after the conversation was over, she went to leave but i didnt want to stop the conversation so i grabbed her arm. "why" i thought to myself "why did you grab her arm". "can i have your name" i asked her. "really you grabbed her arm just to ask her her name. " my mind said clearly having a war with my heart. "oh its y/n" she said turning around. why did i feel so overwhelmed with her. What is making her different from all my other fans i mean don get me wrong i love my fans (you cant tell me he doesnt care about his fans) but shes DIFFERENT....wait butterflies, blushing, and wanting to see her everyday.  wait am i...Im catching feelings.  "BYE AIDAN" she yelled walking out the door before i could even say bye, and being honest i was so busy discovering im catching feeling for the girl i just met that het yelling shook me out of my thoughts. "bye...y/n" i said in a whisper because she was already gone. i couldnt wait to go home and text her but i had to do a meet and greet first.

AUTHORS NOTE: okay so idk if this was good it will get better i hope!!!<3