Chapter 1

-Here is chapter 1! I really hope you like it.

~Chapter 1~

Louis' P.O.V

Today is Monday. Another terrible and miserable week of school.

Why i hate Mondays so musch is my bullys have a schedule for my beatings, today i am going to be buying them lunch and they also will be doing other things like punching me. Atleast it is not thursday thats when they pants me in the  middle of the school.

***************************************************************************************************************************

I pressed the snooze button for the third time this morning. When the alarm went again I glanced at the time. "Oh shit" i muttered to myself. Scool starts in 25 minutes. I hurried up out of bed and made m way to the bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth. After that i went to my closet to see what I should wear. God dang it i have no clean clothes, I guess I should have brought down my dirty clothes when my mom told me to. I decided on just wearing a navy blue v-neck, tan trousers, and a pair of white vans. I guess I look decent for getting ready in 5 minutes.

I ran downstairs and I grabbed nature valley bar for breakfast. God I hate these things they are so messy! I grabbed my stuff and made my way to the bus stop.

When i got to school I made my way to my locker and was getting long stares and glares from the people around me.

I was putting my stuff in my locker whensomeone came up from behind me and kicked me right in my lower back, god that hurt i thought to myself in pain. "Hey fag" ugh it was Zayn and Harry. "Please leave me alone" i said and relised i shouldn't have said that. "Why should I?" Zayn said with a stupid smirk on his face."Nevermind, I am sorry" I said blocking myself. "You are so weak fag" Harry said pushing me up tto my locker and punching me square in the face. "OWWW" I scremed crying with blood down my face. They kept punching me.

"Hey fag" Niall said coming up to me. "H-hi" I said stuttering because i was weak and taken aback by his beauty. "Don't talk" Niall said. I just nodded. I was still pinned to the locker when Nialls devil of a girlfriend decided to come over her.

"Niall Baby" she squealed, god i hate her. I swear I thought I saw Niall roll his eyes. "Hey babe" Niall said. Emily just went up to him and started making out with him. Niall told the boys they can let me go they did and i just went to class.

Niall's P.O.V

Ughh I really need to suck it up and tell the school Iam gay. I hate the taste of Emily's lipgloss on my lips. I just kissed her back.

-Hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment, Fan! (i always fan back)