Chapter 3

-Hi Mofo's!!! Here is Chapter 3, I hope you like it:)-

Niall's P.O.V

I can't believe someone heard me sing. Especially Louis. It is not because I care if people hear me sing, its just I suck at singing. (A/N Exuse me Niall you have a voice of a fricken angel) That is the reason no one heard me sing.

I was heading to class now even though there are only 15 minutes left of it. I made my way in and of course the teacher gave me a huge lecture about being late. I took a seat next to Zayn and he asked why my eyes are all blochy.

"No reasons." I said staring at Louis with hate in my eyes.

"Okay." He said leaving it at that. See this is why I like Zayn, he knows when you don't wanna talk about it so he lets you be. Whie Harry on the other hand pressures you and does not leave you alone until you tell him.

When the bell rang signalling it was the end of music, I made my way to the library for my free  period. Louis has free period too, so we are going to start tutoring. When I got to free period I spotted Louis sitting alone. Like always.

God why do I have to do this, being seen with him is totally going to ruin my reputation. I finaly made my way over to him and sat across from him. I glared at him and he looked scared. Wimp.

"Do you have a pencil?" he asked

"No but there are some behind you in the desk" I said looking at him

"Thanks" Louis said with a small but nervous smile. When he got up to get the pencil I just noticed how firm and... girly his bum is. Okay did that just come in my mind ok yea I am gay but I most definetely don't have a thing for Louis!

I snapped out of it when he asked what I will be helping him with.

"Science. I guess" I shrugged my shoulders

"Okay" He said smiling and looking me in the eyes. He actually has nice eyes and a nice smile! I really need to stop thinking this way.

"Blah Blah Blah Blah" (A/N That is science talk. You really think I am good at science.) I said with concentration. He was just nodding and writing stuff down that I couldn't see, probably not even paying attention.

"hat are you writing?" I asked

"N-nothing" he said stuttering, he is totally paying attention,note my sarcasm

"Whatever." I said not even caring

Louis' P.O.V

When the bell rang I had lunch next. Great. Lunch either in the bathroom stall, or outside by the dumpster. Everyone make ssure I am not at there table.

When I got my lunch I was heading to the bathroom when someone shouted my name and told me I could sit with them.

It's a fricken miracle!

I made sure they were talking to me so I pointed to myself and he nodded. I made my way over and I noticed it was Nialls table. Oh shit! I took off running.

Zayn and Harry were up behind me trying to attack me and they finnaly caught me. Zayn pushed me up against a classroom door and he kicked me right in the stomcach. Then Harry came up to me and punched me in the face. Zayn was about to punch me again put someone stopped him. Thank God. When I looke dup to see who it was, it was NIALL!

-Thanks for reading Mofos anyways I hopped you like it, you probably didn't lol! Also sorry  @Shooting_Starz3 for making Louis get hurt!            ~Fan, Vote, and Comment<3~