Chapter 1

Rivaille is helping her two sisters, Kiyoko and Yachi, cook breakfast while his brothers sleep. Kiyoko spoke "Rivaille- chan, can you please wake up the other brothers?" Rivaille replied"Rivaille went to the room where all his brothers slept. Rivaille stood there with a bucket of water and said "Good morning, all sleeping heads"Rivaille sprayed water containing a bucket towards his older brothers and his older brothers woke up from sleep.Hinata speaks "Good morning Rivaille- chan" Rivaille just looked at them and said "Well you all go take a shower if it's not too late" Oikawa went towards Rivaille and messing his bang said "Chibi, you are really naughty" and Oikawa went to the bathroom.  Rivaille went down to the kitchen and saw the food was already on the table until she heard her brother's voice "Oikawa! Why aren't you ready for homework yet !?" Rivaille just sigh and sit at dinning table and wait for his older siblings. We were the first to get to the dining table and sit next to Rivaille and talk "Chibi, early you get up" Rivaille smiled and replied "Papa said we have training today, so I have to get up early "All the siblings gathered at the dining table and sat down.