𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Three months went by and Hyunjins baby bump was starting to show. Han found it extremely adorable and would often touch it. Seungmin loved taking pictures of Hyunjin and his little bump. Bambam, Changbin, and Minho helped Hyunjin the best they could. Felix and Jeongin admired Hyunjin and were also quite addicted to wanting to touch the baby bump. Sunoo on the other hand.. He was scared to cause of the baby kicking.

Chan was now extremely on edge. He worried about every little thing. Hyunjin has done his best to be careful to lessen his stress Chan had, but it seemed Chan only gotten more stressed. He overthought over every small detail.

"Chan relax. Here give me your hand. You haven't felt your own child once." Chan moved away.

"No! What if i'm too rough! What if I end up hurting you or the baby?" Hyunjin sighed.

"You won't Chan. Trust yourself it's okay." Hyunjin softly took Chans hand and guided it towards his baby bump. He gently placed Chans hand on it.

"See? Everything's okay." Chans eyes widen as he felt a small kick. He smiled widely as his eyes held small sparkes of joy.

Hyunjins phone began to ring. Hyunjin glanced over at it, he sat up straight.

"It's my mom!" Chan sighed. Ever since Hyunjin gotten pregnant, Sunoo stayed with his parents just in case anything would happen.

"Sunoo will be home soon!" Chan nodded. Hyunjin got up and exited the room to watch for Sunoo. Chan sighed and fell onto the couch. Hopefully things go well later..

-

"Chan can you drive me to my moms house?"

"Why?"

"Cause Sunoo doesn't want to leave yet unless i'm there." Chan sighed.

"Okay."

"Thanks!" Hyunjin pecked Chans cheek. Chan smiled softly.

"Let's get going." Hyunjin hummed.

-

Chan parked the car outside Hyunjins parents house. Chan got out and helped Hyunjin out. Hyunjin held onto Chan.

"I'll be back soon." Chan nodded. Hyunjin smiled and left into the house. Chan watched him leave and sighed. Lets do this.

-

"Mommy!" Hyunjin looked up and saw Sunoo. He smiled. Sunoo had frosting on his face after eating a cupcake that Hyunjins mom gave him.

"Hey Sunoo." Hyunjin picked up Sunoo carefully. He felt his parents stare at him.

"Hyunjin why didn't you tell me you were pregnant! I'm your mother!" Hyunjin looked at her.

"I thought Chan told you?" Hyunjins mom shook her head.

"You know my mother would've been upset with me if I haven't told her that I was pregnant! You shouldn't let Chan tell me the news and not you!" Hyunjins mom noticed there was no ring on Hyunjins finger. She gasped slightly.

"And you two aren't married! I-" Hyunjins dad silence her.

"Come on let's sit. Let me help you." Hyunjin smiled.

"Thank you dad." Mr Hwang took Hyunjins hand and lead him to the dinner table. He helped Hyunjin sit comfortably.

"Have you found out the gender of the child yet?" Hyunjin shook his head.

"In a few weeks i'll be going to the hospital to get an ultrasound. I'll find out then." Mr Hwang nodded.

"Any names?"

"Yeah... Yohan."

"That's a cute name."

"Thanks! So how have you been?"

"Ah i've been alright. I've fallen into sickness a couple of times. I was afraid I wouldn't make it. But i'm still here! That means I can still focus on my wood work." Hyunjin frowned.

"Right... I'm glad you're okay."

"How about you son? How have you been?"

"Oh i've been doing well! Everything has been going great!" Mr Hwang smiled.

"I'm glad. I can't wait to be a grandpa again." Hyunjin smiled.

-

Thirty minutes went by, and like promised Hyunjin came out of the small house. He was carrying Sunoo since he had fallen asleep. As soon as Chan saw him, he went out to help.

"So how was it?"

"Great!" Chan took Sunoo.

"Hyunjin, there's something i'd like to ask you when we get home." Hyunjin nodded

"Let's go"

-

Jeongin peeked through the blinds.

"They're home! Hide!" Jeongin ran away from the window. The lights were all off, the house was silent. The front door opened. Chan and Hyunjin walked inside. Felix watched Hyunjin go upstairs, then back down a few minutes later after putting Sunoo to bed.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Chan cleared his throat. He reached into his pocket.

"Hwang Hyunjin, you make me the most happiest person to exist, I don't know what I would do without you in my life. You're the reason I live." Hyunjin covered his mouth as Chan got down on one knee. A small black box came into the view.

"Please... let's spend the rest of our lives together. Will you marry me?" Hyunjin felt tears roll down his cheeks. Chan looked up at him with hopeful eyes, his eyes sparkled like the dimond on the ring.

"Yes!" The lights turned on. Everyone jumped out cheering. Felix began shaking Han, then happily running around. Hyunjin was surprised, seeing how everyone popped out from behind the furniture and curtains. He smiled widely.

"About time!" Changbin said, sitting down on the couch.

"Thank god! I didn't know how much longer Seungmin and Han would go without talking!" Hyunjin giggled. Chan took his hand and slipped the ring on his finger.

"Okay who wants cake?!" Bambam walked into the kitchen and came back with chocolate cake. Jeongin and Felix immediately ran to him. Hyunjin smiled and placed his hand on his tummy. In a few months you will be able to see all this...

Hyunjin looked at Chan, who was already looking at him adoring him. Hyunjin blushed.

"I love you"

"I love you too"