dandelion

A/N sorry that this chapter took so long to get out. My thumb is finally healed! Um so this week has been crazy. I've had musical stuff to do so yeah. I have it for the rest of the week to. I have 4 shows which are 2 hours long. So it's been intense.

Tommy got discord setup and was really tired and didn't want to stream. Also ranboo was here and he didn't want him to be seen so this was going to hard. He got twitch all ready and was about to start streaming until he heard ranboo.

"Hey uh tommy. How long will this be?"

Tommy had no idea how long but he hoped fast. So he responded with the truth

"I have no idea but I hope it's going to be fast since I want to hang out with you more.'' tommy said as he pulled up Twitter on a different monitor. He needed to tweat that he was going live.

Ranboo was surprised by Tommy's answer. He wants the hang out with me more than he wants to stream? This is odd. A thought appeared in his head.

"Well okay. I want to hangout with you too. I'm surprised you want to hang out with me more than you want to stream with Wilbur. Hey what are you guys even doing?" Ranboo asked tommy.

" I have no idea. I think a Minecraft mod?" Tommy said. "Well I'm going to start streaming. Are you ready?"

"Yes?" And with that tommy clicked on the live button.

"WHATS UP CHAT? HOW ARE WE ALL! hello hello!" Tommy popped open his coke and took a sip. "Well chat I'm going to be playing with Wilbur today. I have no idea what we will be playing." As tommy finished saying that he got a mad dm for Wilbur. He opened it to see a message telling him to get on Minecraft then a ip tagging along to the message.

"Okay guys we are playing Minecraft!" Tommy said while loading up Minecraft and getting on the sever. He also joined the vc that wilbur was in. It was Wilbur, Philza, Quackity, and Slimecicle in the VC.

"WHAT'S UP BOYS!" Tommy yelled into the mic. "SHUT THE FUCK UP TOMMYINNIT. GOD" Wilbur yelled back at tommy. "Oh sorry! " Tommy replied, his expression dropping. Tommy didn't mean to yell that loud. He wonders of he hurt ranboo's ears.

"One moment guys I need to mute." Tommy said to everyone in the VC and chat. "But you literally just got here." Wilbur responded with.

Tommy muted stream and discord so he can talk to ranboo. "Hey sorry if I hurt your ears big man. I didn't mean to." Tommy said while he turned his head to look at ranboo.

Ranboo's eyes were closed. He was lightly snoring. "Hey ranboo? You up?" Tommy asked ranboo's body.

Tommy smiled when ranboo shifted in his bed with a smile on his face. god he's cute when he sleeps. WAIT NO HE ISN'T. WTF BRAIN. EW. Tommy yelled at himself in his brain. He could feel the blush rise on his cheeks and nose.

He unmuted and ignored chat asking why he was blushing. "Okay I'm back what are we doing?" He asked anyone who was listening.

"We are playing a mod. Its the power mod. Every 20 minutes you get a new power. Like flying, x-ray, night vision, speed, phantom, etc." Wilbur explained to tommy.

"Yeah that sounds fun. But I'm not going to be streaming that long today. I was thinking of streaming for like 40 minutes. So I'm not going to see much of the mod." Tommy replied to Wilbur.

"I mean we could play it another time but I promised my chat that we will play this today. Not every thing revolves around you, tom." Wilbur said back. It hurt Tommy's feelings. Why even invite him to play if Wilbur was just going to be rude to him. Seriously. Tommy thought to himself.

"Okay sorry." Tommy said in a not very positive tone. He sounded like he was done with everything. He sounded sad and tired but trying to be happy.

They started to play and as they played tommy just got sadder and sadder each passing minute. He got more silent each passing minute too.

"Hey um Wilbur? I think I'm going to get off for the night. I'm pretty tired." Tommy explained to Wilbur. "That's fine. I don't really care." Wilbur responded with. "Okay well bye." Tommy said as he left the discord call and closed Minecraft.

He was about to talk when he a faint tommy coming from ranboo. Tommy muted the stream and turned to his bed.

"Ranboo? Hey boss man. What's up?" Tommy asked him. "Hmm? can you come cuddle with me?" Ranboo asked tommy. No way ranboo is in the right mind set. Tommy thought to himself. But he really did want to sleep and it can't be that bad. Cuddling with ranboo. He looked pretty warm. And comfortable. STOP BRAIN. but I mean. Okay okay I will.

"Yeah. I will. Let me end stream first okay?" Tommy said in a light voice as his face got really red. He unmuted the stream. "Hey guys that's going to be it for the stream. Thank you all for tuning in! Goodnight!" He said as his final goodbye. Chat was filled with questions on why he was blushing so much but mixed with alot of goodbyes and pogs. Tommy ended the stream and sighed.

He walked over to ranboo and just fell over to cuddle with ranboo. It was nice having someone to cuddle with after a long day. He could get used to this.

~end~

A/N hi everyone! Its late at night but I finally posted this! Sorry I took a century to post this but as a theater kid I needed to go to rehearsal and I needed a day to catch up on sleep and to charge my social battery. Thank for all the support and love you all. 💖

Published- July 28th, 2021, 1:42 pm EST

Words- 1026💖