Chapter Two....

chapter two

dedicated to my best friend amelia AKA Light_Up just because she thinks i stink for getting wattpad love you xxx

"oh my god alice, what have i done now?" i said as we walked out of the changing rooms and headed to maths.

"what do you mean?" she questioned, and that's when it hit me that she had completely missed the point of our last lesson.

"i didn't make him jealous, I upset him. that wasn't the plan. Whatdo I do?" It was really hard to think about what i'd just done.

"Just carry on going out  with Alec" Alice always did have a way of making even the hardest of choises sound like you're deciding what to have for dinner.

"yeah but I'm not going out with him." i was trying to hide the lying in my voice because i wasn't about to tell her that i really didn't mind pretending to date Alec.

"but everybody thinks you are now, so you might as well just ask him out!" she protested.

"OK I'll try it for a week and if i don't like it then i will tell him." i replayed. i aways did like to tell people what i thought of them whether they want to hear it or not, and Alice was no exception to that.

i had a doctors appointment that night and although we were now officially dating i defiantly didn't want to tell Alec. He was worried about me enough when when we were just friends but after today I don't want to think about it. I was going to the doctors because i was getting ill a lot more recently and my mum was beginning to worry. i didn't really think much of it but after what happened to my cousin she was adamant that i was going to go to the doctors.

"so Miss Luck what brings you to me today?" My doctor was a spindly old man who clearly should have retiredyears ago. but he'd been in our family for years so i feel like i'm betraying him if i go to anyone else.

"well my mum thinks i'm ill and after what happened to Charlotte she wants to make sure I'm ok." i was worried, what if it was something serious? or maybe it was just a cold but whatever it was i needed to know.

"yes, yes horribly sad that business with Charlotte. so have you got any symptoms?" I could tell that doctor Mather was clearly distressed by what had happened but he wanted to know what was wrong with me. so i told him.

"well i've been feeling quite tired all the time but i've been getting about 10 hours sleep a night so it doesn't make senseand now i'm beginning to get dizzy and feel sick and i also find it hard to breath sometimes." i told doctor Mather everything and he asked me a load of questions. but i never guessed what he would say.

" i hate to say this i really do but what you're describing me sounds like a milder case of what young Charlotte had." my mouth dropped i couldn't believe what he'd just said to me. he had basically told me that i was going to die.