Seven

..I stood still in my place looking puzzled why was everyone laughing....

??: Hime-sama

..a  girl came out of the crowd wearing a maid's dress...

Lucy: Who are you?..where am I ??..what is this place??...am I dreaming??

..the girl just laughed and didnt answer my question..

Girl: Well talk about that later but first you need to meet your people

..the girl lead me the way...after that I was in a big stage and lots of people where clapping and howling when I showed up, and then the girl spoke...

Girl: Citizens of Novum Kingdom!!...I present to you the Princess of Novum Palace

..the howling went louder and everyone was happy...

Lucy: Wait..What?!?.. Me a princess.....no..no..no... thats impossible..im just an ordinary girl who ran away  from home and stumbled in Nobunaki City only to find the Nobunaki Cave which is my moms favorite place in this City..and now I'm a princess??

Girl: hahaha..Nice to meet you Princess my name is Celia a servant of this kingdom

Lucy: oh and I'm Lucy

Celia: Well then should I show you your room

Lucy: MY ROOM??!!??

Celia: Yes

..we already left the crowd and I saw myself in a big hallway..

Celia: You see your mother she used to play here a lot

Lucy: My mom?!?

Celia: Well one day I saw her playing in the garden....

(flashback)

Celia's POV

Celia: Another beautiful day here in the kingdom..how about I take a look at my flowers..

...while I was strolling in the garden and  watering the flowers a little girl  suddenly appeared and showed me a wilted flower..

Girl: Hey!! Onee-chan the flowers over there were wilting

..of course I knew that she was a trespasser but I need to do something about the flowers first...

..I asked where the flowers were and she showed me the way ..and to my surprise all the were blooming beatifuly..

Celia: What are you talking about??..the flowers are fine..