1

Aisha was walking alone to her home at night . She was not allowed out too late and if she really wants to go out, a bodyguard has to be with her always , but today she was all alone and scared . It was not easy to be out this late especially when you are a daughter of a gang leader . Yes Aisha is a daughter of a gang leader . Her father Ray is a leader of a gang named THE KINGS and as every gang they also have enemies and the most wanted enemies of all time THE BLACK DEVILS. Black devils were very powerful but the kings were no less.
The kings has been against the black devils from decades before when Aisha was even born , the wars between these two gangs has always been in news .
Aisha was bought up by her mother in a closed big house , she was never allowed to go out cuz her father cared for her very much . Ray wanted to quit all this but he was helpless he didn't have a choice cuz black devils will kill him even if he quitted the gang , because of him his family was also in danger , nothing else matters to him now just that his family is safe . He can't run cuz the black devils will find him from anywhere so he decided to continue being a gang leader just to protect his family with the help of his bodyguards and fighters .
Aisha's POV
I was walking down the silent road at dark , street lights were on helping me to see if there is something dangerous ,but everything was fine. I've to reach home safely or my dad will kill my mom for letting me out this late , my dad was out today for his work and I asked mom if I could be out with my friends today and she allowed me after a long discussion but she told me to be home before dad . I know that I'll reach home on time but I should hurry cuz my mom will be worried. My phone's battery is dead and I'm praying that everything is alright at home cuz I know my mom would have called me many times but I didn't pick up and once if she got really worried she'll tell dad about everything .
I was walking silently but just then I heard a voice of a car coming closer I was scared to even turn back and see but after some steps I finally turned to see who is it . There were two guys in the car , I ignored them and started walking fast.
" Hey you , stop " a man shouted from back , I turned around to see , it was the man from the car . I stopped at the place I was cuz I don't want to be dead this early , both the guys had guns in their hands that they were pointing towards me . The car was moving closer to me but then I realized that I should run and hide where they'll not be able to come with the car .
I started running as fast as I can , I heard the car following me with full speed and I ran into a small street , I was looking back if they were still following me but when I turned back I saw two other man standing in front of me .
Both the man started walking towards me and I was standing there still don't know what to do , running was not a better option .
" Where were you running you little bitch " a man said holding me tight and the other one handcuffed me .
" Please leave me " I cried
" Shut up " he shouted
They both took me back to the car where the other two mens were waiting .
" Found her " a man smirked ,now there were four muscular man around me . They were intimidating and I was scared .
They covered my mouth with a tape and threw me on the back seat with the other two man following with their car behind us.
" She's a sexy slut I want to fuck her right now " a man said looking back at me with a vulgur smile .
" Zack want her as she is " the man who was driving the car said .
They stopped in front of a old building which look haunted and then they dragged me to a dark room and pushed me on the floor.
One of the man poured some water in a glass and then added  drops of something which looked like a medicine in it.
" Drink it " he said
" No I'm not -" I try to speak
" I'm not going to tell you again drink it fast " he shouted making me jump. I took the glass from his hands and placed it on the floor where I was sitting.
" Drink it " he shouted again and forced me to drink it.
I drank the water and started to feel my eyes heavy and sleepy.

NEXT MORNING
I woke up with my head all heavy I was feeling dizzy.
I observed and remember that last night I was somewhere else I was in a haunted building but now I am in a room as big as mine was at my house but this place was different I checked the door but it was locked so I decided to have a shower I was scared as hell but wanted to feel alive, I saw my phone was still in my pocket , poor man they didn't even bother to take my phone away but my phone's battery was dead .
I checked the room if I could find any charger but the room was empty with just some hoodies and sweatpants in the drawer .
I took a shower and wore the clothes from the drawer , I sat on the bed thinking about how I can escape from here . I tried to open the windows but they were locked and I didn't have anything to break them , there was no way out of here.