|-9

(Y/N)'s pov;

My heart started beating rapidly as I read the text message..

🌺Kristin💜

Wanna save your little best friend?

She didn't do anything!
Don't touch her!

You need to do me a favor if you don't want me to touch her.

Anything..

Come down to **** street.
 Be here by 1 hour if you want to see her alive and not dead.
And don't tell anyone!

I quickly went downstairs and peeked into the living room. He was still on the couch, crying as he kept on watching the movie. 

I looked the other way to the front door and realized that it was just 2 meters away from me so it may be possible for me to leave without him noticing. 

I focused my gaze on Vallyk while slowly tip-toeing my way to the front door. I quietly put on my shoes and opened the door, walking out. 

You: "I'm sorry, Vallyk, but she's my best friend and I need to save her."

I whispered to myself knowing that Kobe will either kill him or punish him when he finds out that I'm missing. 

◾5 minutes later◾

Vallyk's pov;

I realized that (Y/N) had been in the bathroom for a long time now. Is she okay? I'll go check on her. I wiped my tears away and stood up, walking to the bathroom. 

I knocked on the door..

Vallyk: "(Y/N)?"

No response....

Vallyk: "(Y/N)? Are you good in there?"

Still no response....

I put my hand on the door knob and twisted it, surprised that it's unlocked.

Vallyk: "Aye, (Y/N), I'm coming in."

I sighed and opened the door and went in. I looked around and didn't see her anywhere, the bathroom's empty. 

Vallyk: "(Y/N), where are you?!"

Ah, this is bad. Kobe's gonna kill me. 

I ran out of the bathroom and back into the living room. As I passed by the front door, I noticed that her shoes were gone. 

Did she run away? But.. why though?

I past down on the couch and grabbed my phone, quickly dialing Kobe's number.

⚠{My Gang Leader}☠

Kobe: "Bro, I'm busy-"

Vallyk: "Kobe, I think (Y/N) ran away. You gotta get back up here."

Kobe: "WHAT?!"