That's What You Do To Me

"Shit. What time is it?"

I looked at my watch and saw that it was a little past 8.30 am. It was Friday morning, one day before the MAMA event on Saturday, and I was in Singapore, although not many people knew about this.

As I feared, when I proposed to my direct supervisor in YG about my plan to follow Twice to Singapore, he only laughed and dismissed me from his office. I considered contacting the bosses regarding this, but I knew better. They would not care, so I decided against wasting my time.

Hence, I had to pay for my tickets to Singapore on my own. With all the personal installments and bills I had to pay, as well as that stupid monthly payment I had to make to the bosses, I couldn't afford flying business class, or even taking a proper, respectable airline. Instead, I had to settle for an economy seat on a budget airline. Nevermind, the point was to reach Singapore, right? I reached this country alright.

Actually, I had arrived on Wednesday, similar to Ansel and Minsoo, but I had been avoiding their calls and messages this whole time. Fuck. They would stay at Marina Bay Sands with all the celebrities, right? Me? I had to stay in this budget capsule hotel in Kampong Glam. Fuck it. At least I had a place to rest my eyes for the night and take showers. Basic human necessities. I could live without luxury.

I wondered what Ansel and Minsoo had done these past two days. Minsoo could have brought them on a city tour, right? He looked like that type of a guy. Ansel, well... With all the wealth of SM at his disposal, who knows what he did last night. Dinner at a fancy Michelin-starred restaurant? Clubbing? Shit. If I was still the Production Director, I'd have even more resources to entertain these girls!

But, come to think of it... How would I entertain all nine of them anyway? I had spent the last three days trying to come up with a clever idea to impress them with my limited budget, but so far I had none. Everything seemed expensive in Singapore, from food to items to attractions to event tickets. I still had to pay for my own meals, right? I couldn't just go all the way to Sunday without eating, right?

Beyond that, somehow, there was one thought that I couldn't shake out of my head: That girl Chou Tzuyu. Ever since Chaeyoung stopped short from telling me something about her that night two weeks ago, I couldn't stop thinking and guessing about what it was. The more I thought about it, the more her image was imprinted on my mind.

Gosh... Tzuyu... She was really beautiful wasn't she? I had only met her once, but I couldn't shake this feeling of longing I had for her. Maybe that's why I couldn't think of any ideas to impress Twice. My mind was focused only on Tzuyu, even after I was fucked by a drunk, dominatrix Nayeon two weeks ago, even if I had to fuck Chaeyoung too.

Maybe that was also why I decided to contact Tzuyu last night. I had to pull a few strings from my old connections at JYPE just to get her number. She was surprised when I introduced myself to her on the phone, but she was kind enough to listen to my rambling. When I eventually asked her to go out with me today, she initially asked if I meant all nine of them, but I said no. I only had a budget for one person anyway, and even if I had more, I would still pick her only.

I waited anxiously for her to consider my offer, and miraculously, eventually she agreed. Without thinking, I told her that I would bring her to spend a day at Universal Studios Singapore, and she sounded excited. Only when I ended the call and looked for tickets online did I realise that I might have made a mistake: The ticket price was so expensive! Still, I was a man of honour, so I purchased two tickets for her and myself, even if it meant that I had to skip a couple meals until Sunday.

I took a shower and got dressed, then I took the bus to Marina Bay Sands. When I arrived, I was shocked to see the large crowd of fans and reporters gathering near the lobby entrance. What was happening? Was someone important coming or leaving from this hotel?