chapter 1: The Egg

Well, i am one of the three hunters in the town. I mainly hunt deer while my best bud luke hunts rabbits, and the new guy named Jack, who hunts predators for leather. Luke and i hunt for the butcher. He is very picky about his meat. Jack hunts for the blacksmith.
One day while i was hunting a bird few above and it seemed like she had dropped one of her eggs and it landed on the ground in frount of me still together. it was red and the size of a . It seemed to big so i just left it there.
The next morning it was still there. The smart guy i am i desided to take it home to my cottage. I place it by my fire place to keep it warm. So a day after i had shoot down two deer. I took $30 worth of meat off and ga e the rest to the butcher. He had given me $100 back in return.
I went to the merchant who i was hoping to buy a nice gift. It was my sons birthday and i couldnt miss it like in the past. The merchant asked what i would like. I said "a nice gift like a medium-sized bow and 10 arrows." He gave me my stuff and i stubbled off toward home.
My son was sitting on the tale when i looked in playing with the mysterious egg i found. I walked in he seen the bag and a smile went from ear to ear it was so big. He pulled it out and said " dad look i can go hunting with you from now on." Of course i couldnt say no.
The next day we went out to practice his bow skills. He was an excellent shot from the get go. It was amazing . He shot an arrow threw another. I let him use mine but he wasnt ready. I returned home to check on the egg but since it wasnt cracked dylan and i went to bed.that night while i was sleeping i heard a noise come from the egg. I jumpped in the chair next to it hoping it would hatch. It started off as a little crack moving all around. it woke dylan up and when he got out to me it had crack. It was the most amazing creature i had ever seen.