[part 6]

Ivory POV

After done preparing all what just Kihyun ask you. You pull the chair infront of the CEO's table and take a sit.

Ivory: Uhm... I don't think I forgot to do somethings.

You talk to yourself but suddenly the door burst open and 2 men appear at the door frame before walk into the room. Its Kihyun and Hyungwon. You quickly stand up. Kihyun bring a box of files in it while Hyungwon bring a bag. Maybe his.

Kihyun: Oh you set it up really good. But who's help you move the table?

You just point your index finger to yourself make your sajangnim's eyes widen just gonna pop out from it place.

Kihyun: You do it yourself?

Ivory: Y-yes sajangnim.

Hyungwon: Wonder woman.

He say that as sit on his seat and pull out all his stuff from the bag. Kihyun giggle by his words.

Kihyun: So you can start the project with him now. And try not to disturb me because my project more bigger than his.

Ivory: Yes, sajangnim. I'll try.

Hyungwon: Ay ay ay... I will make sure our project the most successful than yours and the rest.

Kihyun: We'll see.

Kihyun smirk as walking out from the room leaving you and Master Hyungwon alone. The atmosphere become awkward so sudden. You still standing there didn't know what should you do right now.

Hyungwon: Well you just gonna standing till tomorrow morning?

He said without looking at you. His eyes focus on his tablet.

Ivory: May I have a sit?

He nodded a little and still. He not even look at you.

Hyungwon: So... Ivory?

Finally he turb his gaze to you. Stunning! His eyes so beautiful. His face like a drama angel filter. Swear! So beautiful.

Ivory: Yes?

Hyungwon: Married?

Ivory: Not yet, sir.

Hyungwon: Master.

You look back on his eyes.

Hyungwon: Master Hyungwon. People call me as a Master.

Ivory: Y-yes, master.

He nodded and open the file on his desk and read something while his eyes trying to peek to look at you. Yea you saw it.

Hyungwon: Since Shownu and that shortie... I mean yea your boss put all their trust on you. So I will do the same. I hope we can be a great team.

You slightly smile as nodded.

Ivory: Yes, master.

Hyungwon: So... C'mon! Let's start it!!

•🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹•

You sigh a little. Your eyes so tired watching the laptop screen for a long day. You rest your back. You not even check your phone since morning until now... yea its 6.52 pm. You grab your phone and turn it on. There's a notification chat from Changkyun. You quickly open it scared if he will get mad not replying him for a whole day again.

[Kyunnie~🤙:  Hey my pretty. Are you at home already? Please don't forget your dinner. Sorry for can't bring you out tonight. I a little bit busy today.]