7. Founder's Day

Hey guys! I know it has been a long time since  I posted but I have been so busy with school jsut finished Mid Terms last week for school and now I am dedicating my time to writing more and this time I promise I am going to write as often as I possibly can!!                                                                

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At the parade ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

  (A/N check Anastasia's outfiit in the external link)   Damon ran away from me leaving me standing there unsure of where the hell I was supposed to be. I looked around and smiled when I saw Mrs. Lockwood trying to get the parade together and it was funny she was always trying to make sure everything was perfect but then again that was a very common Lockwood trait.   The Lockwoods were perfectionist in 1864 and they still are today. I spotted Damon and Stefan near a tree talking and casually made my way towards them, being sure not to attract any attention to myself. I unfortunately failed because someone stopped me.

"Your Damon's friend right?" I turned around unsure of who was talking to me and it was a dirty blonde haired boy who I didn't know. "Maybe it depends on what Damon did that makes you ask" he had a cast on his arm and looked really familiar. "Nothing I just never really see you around town your usually very secretive when your in town and my girlfriend Caroline was talking about you last night" I mentally started cursing this was Matt Donovan, Elenas friend.   I had distanced myself from Elena's friends, the only person I got close too that Elena knew was Tyler Lockwood. I leaned back on my high heel showing how inpatient I was feeling "Really what did she say?" Matt shrugged "Nothing really just that she thought you were and these were her exact words that you were really pretty and that she couldn't understand why Damon would have a chance to date you and then I told her that you were with John Gilbert and she said no you two are just friend" I crossed my arms nodding as  I suddenly became interested in this conversation "Yeah me and John are just friends nothing more nothing less" Matt smiled "I know you don't know me but Damon is such a dick and you seem like such a good person why would you date someone like that" 

I smiled shocked and ran my fingers through my now blonde straight hair, feeling slightly awkward about this question "I really need to just get a tattoo on my forehead that says I'm single" Matt looked at me confused and I knew that only a girl would understand that statement "I have known Damon for many years and trust me we are just friends but he wishes we were more! But me Damon and Stefan are just really good friends that live in the same house" Matt looked embarrassed and it was rather funny. "I think your girlfriends looking for you" Matt turned around and nodded "Oh yeah" I smiled at him as he walked away.   I continued my walk towards Damon and Stefan "Hello asshole thanks for waiting for me" Damon gave me his signature smirk. "Thanks for coming" Stefan smiled "Yes because I have nothing better to do with my time its good keep me out of the house this way Stefan doesn't have to clean up after me if his Brother decides to be a dickhead again" Stefan snickered and Damon rolled his eyes "I have a name"

Damon said glaring at me "Yeah I know but dickhead suits your personality better" Damon glared at me "But I can settle with calling you Damon if it makes you happy" Damon smiled "ecstatic" I looked past Stefan and thought my jaw was going to fall to the floor "Holy freaking Katherine look a like is that      Elena" Damon and Stefan both looked that way. "Elena is not Katherine" Stefan said lowly and I blinked when Elena bowed. She looked just like Katherine it was disturbing in so many ways. Elena smiled at me and Stefan walked up to Elena and started talking to her "Why are they being so secretive?" Damon looked at me and smiled "Because yesterday you said that John Gilbert was Elena's father and she didn't know he was her father so Stefan compelled her in the car so  he could tell her in a sutler way" I ran my fingers through my hair "Yeah that was kind of an asshole move" I was walking through the crowd towards Bonnie because once again Damon abandoned me.   "Hey Bennett whats up?" She looked at me and I instantly knew something was wrong.