Scars of the past

,,We'll be careful! Don't worry A-Die! ", Promised Nan Feng.

,,Of course we won't touch Xie-Shushu's food and be careful of Hua-Shushu, we already know that A-Die", promised Fu Yao when he saw Feng Xin wanted to speak again. 

,,I really hope so", he sighed and put on a smile. 

But the children were used to seeing their father smiling even though it always looked sad. As if he always remembered something sad and beautiful at the same time. Nan Feng stood something from Fu Yao so that he could cover some Fu Yao. Both already knew that Fu Yao looked too similar to their Diedie. Fu Yao therefore often actually avoided eye contact with Feng Xin in the hope not to remind him of something painful every time Feng Xin tried to explain to him every time that it wasn't even close to as bad as Fu Yao and Nan Feng always think. But in the end they only saw sad honey golden eyes. 

,,Okay A-Die! Xie-Shushu will definitely be waiting now already on us! ", Fu Yao said and ran ahead. 

,,See you then!", Nan Feng shouted goodbye and quickly followed his twin. 

As they continued walking, they met Bai Wen and Zhong Ying. Bai Wen got upset as usual while Zhong Ying just kept quiet and walked next to him. They were already a funny duo to look at. The one who hadn't spoken for at least two hundred years, while the other was upset about everything and everyone and cursed almost as much as his general personally. They nodded briefly to Nan Feng Fu Yao before moving on. Nan Feng and Fu Yao looked at them briefly and smiled friendly before they continued walking. Zhong Ying stopped a few meters away

As they descended from heaven and started on their way, Nan Feng nudged his brother with the elbow. 

,,You don't know yourself every time must feel guilty that you look like Diedie ", Nan Feng tried to cheer him up. 

,,Stop it. I will always be the reason why A-Die will be sad! After all, I have the face of the person he loved the most! I will just remind him every time that he had lost that person for a long time ... and that for all eternity", Fu Yao said bitterly and walked faster. 

He hated the thought of how broken his father really felt when he realized it had to be That that never comes back. When gods die they do not return to the river of rebirths. That means Mu Qing will never be born again. He has disappeared from this world forever, just like the spirits of desolation levels. They too are never reborn when they die. 

,,Fu Yao", said Nan Feng as he grabbed Fu Yao's arm and gently pulled him into a hug. 

,,Remember what Hua-Shushu once said", Nan Feng reminded him. 

,,Your face is not hideous. It's a gift. He will see your face and always remember how much love A-Die felt for you and a gift how you got who is as beautiful as Diedie is", said Nan Feng, gently stroking Fu Yao's back. 

Fu Yao was silent and Nan Feng knew that Fu Yao had a lot of self-doubt. Nan Feng didn't know that Mu Qing had this problem too, because his A-Die had never told them. When she went on to find the ghost town where Hua Cheng and Xie Lian lived, Fu Yao then quietly asked his brother, 

,,Will A-Die ever accept Diedie's death?" 

,,I don't know A-Yao. I know it really isn't A-Yao", was just Nan Feng's answer. 

When they entered the city of ghosts, many ghosts were running around. The city was as busy as ever. Loud voices called to the others. The vendors at the stands tried to attract guests. Fu Yao rolled his eyes when some ghosts recognized her. 

,,There are the sweet delicacies!", Shouted a ghost woman whose face was completely white from the make-up. 

Fu Yao never liked the way the ghosts spoke.