𝑵𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

ARRIVING AT THE HOSPITAL WITH

the others, you were all nervous. Draken was going through cardiac arrest. The doctors were trying their best.

You had a neutral face on, trying to hide the emotions you were feeling. Takemichi walked over to you with a surprised look on his face.

"How are you so calm Y/N!?" Takemichi curiously asked as he sat down next to you. A sigh left your lips as you turn towards the male.

"Draken cant die... he won't die anytime soon. Because I said so" You say as you lean back on the wall.

"Hah... yeah! That's it... Draken can't die as long as you say so!" Takemichi had lost all sanity just now. Patting his back you shake your head.

You closed your eyes, you stay silent for a half hour. All of a sudden, a doctor came out. The male had a smile on his face as he held a clipboard.

"Ryuguji Ken will be okay!" He exclaimed, making everyone cheer. You instantly opened your eyes and got up. Running past the doctor, you find Draken's room.

"Ma'am! You can't-" The doctor tried to stop you but it was no use. A sigh left his lips as he walked the other way.

Going inside Draken's room, you see the male asleep in the hospital bed. A small smile coated your face as a tear rolled down your cheek.

"Ugh, you idiot... you could have died! I'm glad you're okay" You say talking to yourself, you sit next to Draken on the bed.

A yawn left your lips as you lay next to the male. Wiping your eyes you slightly laugh to yourself.

"What would I do without you Ken-chin?" You mumble as you start messing with the male's hair. Something about redoing Draken's braid always made you fall asleep.

Undoing his braid, you run your hands through his blonde hair. Getting the small tangles out of his hair. You then redid the braid, while yawning one again.

Taking off your shoes, you lay back down next to Draken; falling asleep.
----------

Waking up, you yawn as you look around the room. Remembering why you were in a hospital room, you look up. Draken was staring at you, as he was sitting up.

"Draken! Are you okay!?" You ask as you look at him. Draken lightly laughed as he nodded his head.

"Yeah I'm okay.. did you think I was gonna die!?" Draken's eyebrow twitched as he squinted his eye at you.

"No dumbass... of course not" You mumble as you turn your head. Takemichi was standing in front of the bed, wearing a ridiculous-looking outfit.