Will you be my valintine (2)

You head to school and everyone is giving each other a Valentine's Day gift. Willow and Gus run up to you "hey luz, hey y/n" willow says handing you and luz a gift "wow!" You and luz say in-sinc, you pick up the present to reveal a beautiful flower crown "do you like it" willow says looking at you then to luz then back to you and so on until luz yells "I love it!" Jumping up and down you and luz put on the crowns and gus comes and gives you and luz your gift you open it to reveal little figures of you "you like" gus says blinking his eyes repetitively " it's so cool!" You say looking at the attention to detail this small little doll has suddenly the bell screams signalling that class is staring " you quickly give willow and gus there gifts " byee!" you yell as you run of with luz to your next class high-fiving them of course. After class you head to your normal lunch spot. After a while of sitting and talking you decided to be productive and put your books on your desk in your next class, in doing so you run into amity frantically running around the school "I found you!" Amity yells putting her hands on your shoulders trying to catch her breath "hi y/n" she was so high on adrenaline and so tired from running around the school that she had no time to stutter "here's a gift... for Valentine's Day" amity says before pulling out the gift she was holding a month ago. Before you tare into the wrapping paper you notice a little card attached to the yellow ribbon 'to y/n, from amity' after reading the note you tare into the wrapping paper and it has a box shaped like a heart, amity pulls out a glyph which you remember to be the plant one and taps it, causing a red rose to appear and it had a little note in the shape of a heart on it, you open the little note and it read 'y/n will you be my Valentine'. Amity looks up clearly her adrenaline rush was gone as her face was bright red "oh uhh" amity says not remembering anything she just did "so uh will you be- my valentine, y/n" amity says sheepishly " this is so sweet, amity I would lo-" "it's okay if you don't want to.., it's all up to you!" Amity says quickly cutting you off "amity, I would love to be your Valentine" you says with a smile "really!" Amity says embracing you, again it was tight but without thinking you hug her back. Amity let's go and so do you as the bell screams " see you in class y/n" "see you to amity" you say grabbing her hand, amity goes red but try's to act cool. Walking amity to abominations class you wave goodbye and walk to your class.