Staycation!

Next morning Karan was seen waiting outside preetas house .

Preeta was pulling her suitcase downstairs... making faces...

Preeta atlast made it upto the door and sighed... making faces

Preeta: hoooo.  Areey itna bhari kyu hai ye ? Thodi tho kapde rakhe hai Maine... Chalo aab Baki kichte hai

She step out of the house , smiled seeing Karans car and walks towards him ...

While Karan was busy in his phone. Preeta tapped him on shoulder from behind...he turned and was awestruck seeing Preeta..

She was looking pretty as always wearing a pink ribbed crop top and legging with a long white shrug.

He was rapt .... And removed his specs and blinks his eyes

Preeta smiled and narrows her eyes.... While he was just looking at her

Preeta waves her hands Infront of him Karan who was lost in her shakes his head and looked at her from top to bottom

Preeta: kya hua ? Esse Kyu dhek rahe ho ?

Karan: thum preeta hi Hona ?

Preeta: kya matlab?

Karan: matlab Jo preeta ko Mai Jante ho Woh essi bilkul Nahi hai ....aur isliye mujhe doubt hai ki thum preeta hi ho ya Nahi....

Preeta: Nahi Mai preeta Nahi... Preeta ki twin sister hai !

Karan: seriously? Wonderful.. Waise thumna Bilkul bhi Apne Behan par Nahi Gaye.  

Preeta glared him while he smiled widely..... preeta folds her arms giving Karan a look.

Preeta: Acha ! Usme kya problem hai ?

Karan surrounds his hands around her shoulder. She looked at him..

Karan: Usme problem tho hai Nahi lekin thum Mai hai....

She frowned and rose her eyebrows.. he leans towards her ears her smell was just giving him shivers.

Karan: Thum na bohat hot ho  !

Preeta lightly hit his stomach with her elbow he wide his eyes

Karan: ouch !!

Preeta: thum phirse shuru ki na apne flirting....

Karan: arrey Yaar complement tha Woh huh!

He looks away making faces while Preeta irritatedly closes her eyes

Preeta: really.. mujhe Nahi laga anyways (forcefull smile)thank you for your compliment... Aab chalo na Yaar esse he muh latkake kadhe rahogi kya ?

Karan: Acha Chalo....

He takes her bag and keep it in back seat. Preeta settles herself in the passenger seat . Karan comes back and looks at her with a smile. She also give him a wide smile.

Karan: bohat kush lag rahe ho ?

Preeta: because Mai kush Hu.... Pata hai kitne time baad Kisi friend ke saath ja rahe ho ! I mean ek perfect calming vacation...haaaaa....

Karan (smiles): excited?

Preeta(thrilled): totally !! Aab chalo bhi !

Karan chuckles seeing her excitement and they drove to the resort.

They enters the resort, looks around. The staff guide them to the reception while Preeta was looking around .

Karan started walking when he didn't find preeta there ... He turned and saw her standing there and making video. He held her hand, she looked at him and raised her eyebrows.