38

"hey jungyeon. traitors" haechan smugly spoke, hands in his pocket.
"im gonna beat him up. nobody hold me back" jungyeon snarled walking towards the boy who just smirked.

"JENO I SAID DONT HOLD ME BACK"

"LET ME GO JENO"

"HAECHAN YOU SNEAKY BITCH"

"that was a bit rude.."

"YOU"

"i what huh? won because my team and i are superior? isn't that the obvi here?"

"NO"

"since i won our bet AND the treasure hunt, i win. i want cheek kisses from everyone!" he opened his arms and pulled jungyeon in for a hug.

"get off me you bitch" jungyeon grumbled, pushing the boy who clung onto her body.
"what'd you call me?" he dramatically scoffed.
"i want cheek kisses only from jungyeon" he laughed before tapping his cheek.

"thanks jungyeon!" jimin laughed, patting the younger girls head. "HEY WAIT"

"LEE DONGHYUCK YOU SNAKE"

"oh shit she said his full name"

"HYUCK GET OFF ME" jungyeon wiggled in his grasp, pushing the boy off.
"hyung she said to get off" jisung grumbled, prying the older boys hands off the girl.

"thanks sungie" she smiled, pushing haechan away.

"OOOOH JISUNGIE" jaemin squealed.
"our little jisungieee" jaemin squeezed the boys cheek. "are you.... perhaps... jealous..?" he teased.
"stop im not.." he huffed, hiding behind the older boy.

"okay everyone, gather around!" ms yu waved her hands in the air. "the winner for todays treasure hunt it group 2!"

"thank youu thank youu" haechan bowed.

"get. up."

"everyone meet back at the campfire at 6!"

———

"ahhh im gonna freshen up soon, ill shower after the campfire" jungyeon laid in bed.

"HEY GET OFF MY BED" minjeong screeched. "YOURE DIRTY" she whined. "BUT I DONT WANNA LAY IN MINE BECAUSE IM DIRTYYYY"

"GET OFF"

"minjeongahhhhhh"

"why..."

"im gonna change into something else" jungyeon jumped up, looking through her suit case.
"hmm dressing up for a special someone" jimin wiggled her eyebrows.
"what? no!" jungyeon shook her head.
"yeah sure... i see the way you look at-"

"JENO"

"no what? minjeong...."

"oh...."

"jisung, its jisung" jimin laughed. "i cant believe you said jeno"

"it was a joke."

"wait YOU LIKE JISUNG"

"NO NO I DONT"

"YOU TOTALLY DO"

"PLEASE STOP"

ask and you shall receive🤭🤭im back lol 🙈

im back lol 🙈