party.✩

party.✩

⊱ ━━━━

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

╔═══════════════╗
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3
<3
╚═══════════════╝

-; 。⋆ʚ♡ɞ

after a long, embarrassing, first day, it finally ended after what felt like 3000000 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠.

connie and i met up with sasha outside of our campus, getting ready to go over to her house.

we all sluggishly walked over to her car, tired as hell from the school day. we were all just ready to leave. who wouldn't be? literally who likes school..

even though this is literally my first day, i am TIREDDD of this shit.

it's probably just because i was getting in situations the entire day, and that whole situation with jean would not leave my stupid brain. neither would the situation with my tutor, armin.

i can't believe he's my tutor, and i've already embarrased myself twice.

"why am i such a disaster sometimes?" i thought to myself, connie and i getting into sasha's car.

"so, vera." sasha said, "did you enjoy your first day?"

"are you kidding me.." i sighed, "girl, have you not heard how many times i fucked up today?" i say to her, to which her and connie smirk a bit.

"well, i mean.." she tried not to laugh, "it'll probably be all forgotten about tomorrow, you'll be fine."

i nodded my head in agreement. she was definitely right, it would be forgotten about.

HOPEFULLY.

"plus, at least you came on a friday." connie added, "at least you don't have to go tomorrow!" he said as he grabbed the aux cord.

"true." i laughed, "that means literally no one will remember, expect for maybe jean and armin." i said, realizing i didn't tell them about the jean situation.

well, fuck.

my mouth was still open from talking, as i was shocked i let myself slip.

help.

this wouldn't be a big deal if jean wasn't their fucking best friend.