blaring sun.✩

blaring sun.✩

⊱ ━━━━

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

╔═══════════════╗
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5
<3
╚═══════════════╝

-; 。⋆ʚ♡ɞ

i woke up the next morning; feeling the sun dance across my face as i arose from my slumber.

or that's what i'd say if i was a fucking morning person.

more realistically, i woke up with the sun blaring into my face. probably the most confused i'd ever been in my life.

"jesus fuck." i rubbed my eyes and looked towards the window, "why are my blinds even open?" i said as i quickly shut the blinds, annoyed with how bright it was.

wait...

didn't i fall asleep on the couch last night? how the hell did i even end up in my bed?!

oh my god, someone must've broken in and kidnapped me.. wait, then why didn't they just take me?

wait.

no vera you dumb bitch. it must've been armin. i forgot he was even here last night.

what happened? why did he leave?

well, i guess we have classes pretty early. but still...

part of me kind of wishes he stayed.

right, okay. that's how i'm in my bed and not the couch. did he really carry me to my bed though? I mean, he really didn't have to do that.

i know for a fact jean would've never done shit like that. he probably would've just left me on the couch and would leave to go fuck other girls.

this guy that barely even knows me is more considerate than most people i've known for years. damn.

i kinda like the thought of that, though.

as i was being consumed by my thoughts, i glanced over at the clock.

SHIT. TODAYS MY FIRST TUTORING SESSION WITH ARMIN.

fuck, i'm gonna be late. i really need to get up.

i got up even though it was painful, scrambling over to the bathroom.