Chapter 5: Telling Draco

Author's note: Sorry for the very late update my birthday was a couple days ago along with my brothers and since it is summer I wanted to get a break but I am back and I will continue with this story and I might be making a one-shot drarry story soon so if you have any suggestion then feel free to tell me. 

What I do in my one-shots

top!draco 

bottom!harry

other ships like linny, romione, pansmione, wolfstar and so on as long as it is a legal ship I will most likey do it

What i will not do

top!harry

bottom!draco

bad ships like harryx dumbledore or some stupid ass ship like that

thank you for reading this if you did now we can continue with the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirius' pov

I am very happy because Harry is coming back today. The Lewis case was very hard on him. Both him and Malfoy. After awhile of spacing out I heard a knock at my office door. "Come in" I said and I saw Ronald Weasley walk in with his three other siblings who work here. The Weasley family has worked here for years ever since their father Arthur, then it was Bill and Charlie, very hard workers, Percy was more of the tech type so he worked in the lap, and now Fred, George, Ron and Ginny. 

"Sorry to interrupt sir but do you want us to go pick up Harry he hasn't arrived yet which is strange for him" The youngest Weasley said. 

"Uhh yes please, and call me when you get there so I can say hi. For some reason he hasn't been answering my calls but I guess it is because of the stress." when I said that Zabini came running into my room out of breath.

"Zabini what is the matter?" I asked standing up

"Lewis" he was so out of breath he looked like he was about to faint. I sat him down.

"Zabini what about Lewis?" If it was about Lewis it had to be serious right?

"He....escaped" and right then he fainted. Me and the Weasley's looked at each other in fear. 

"We have to get to harry's now." I think Fred said or maybe it was George but no time to decide now. We all ran for the cars and zoomed to Harry's apartment. The whole way there I was a nervous wreak he wouldn't answer the phone and Lewis could be after him. When we finally arrived I raced for his apartment. The Weasleys right behind. I was about to knock when I saw it was already opened. Oh please don't tell us we are to late. George and Fred pushed passed me because I was frozen in shock and they opened the door fully showing my worst nightmare. His apartment was trashed. I walked inside slowly and I was so glad Malfoy was not there. There was a lot of blood everywhere, his badge and gun were on the floor, and there were so many alcohol bottles everywhere.

3rd person's pov

They all looked shocked. "Call the team and get them here, this place is a crime scene we need to find out what happened." Sirius said still looking around shocked.

"But si-" 

"I SAID NOW WEASLEY" he yelled at the youngest boy. They waited a couple of minutes and the whole team got there but Draco. They didn't know how they were going to tell him that his partner is missing and was kidnapped by a crazy lunatic. Next thing you know Snape barges in.