His name is....

You both walk into the room and your parents asked what you guys wanted on the wedding cake and you said you're names and the frosting to be plan white and your names to be in black on the side of the cake. You called the bakery right away,
"What are your names?" Asked the owner.
"Y/N and Wyatt."
"Ok well you have a lovely day and we will have your cake done soon!"
"Ok, your too! Bye."
"Bye." You hung up the phone and you walked over and sat on Wyatt's lap, listening to your parents talk about the wedding and all the details. It felt as if you were sitting there for hours just listening to them but all you were really going was thinking about how it was going to be the best day of your entire life. You know that you won't be able to stop thinking about it, that's how excited you are for this to happen. The next thing you know you are being picked up and you are getting walked up the stairs, you yawn and say, "Where am I?"
"I took you home, you feel a sleep on me while we were at your parents house and I didn't want to wake you up."
"Awe! Thanks!" You said laying your head in the crook of his neck starting to fall asleep. He unlocked the door walked in and set you down on the bed, but once he set you down you didn't want him to go anywhere, all you wanted him to do is to lay down by you.

He came back about five minutes later from brushing his teeth and going to the bathroom, he walked toward the coach to sleep, but you quickly sat up in bed and yelled, " Hell no! Get your butt over here." You said pointing right next to you on the bed. All he did was laugh and gather his things that were on the coach and walked over by you and laid down by you, he held you in his arms all night and neither of you moved because it felt to perfect to be true.
*******end of part 6*******
I know that this is a short chapter but I promise the next one is going to be longer! Thanks for reading!