Chapter twenty six

"Y/n L/n

"Y/n L/n." you walk up on stage as they call your name. Grabbing your diploma and hugging your teachers, you smile at your mom and Rumi before starting to walk off stage.

Pulling out of your huh with Aizawa, be stops you from walking away before looking at you. "I'm proud of you... Don't forget about me. Make sure to come visit, okay?"

You smile at him before nodding then pulling him into a hug again. "Of course I will."

Walking off stage, you go down to your seat before sitting down. Before long the ceremony was over and you were walking around to find your mom.

You groan as you bump into someone, almost tripping over your gown and falling. "Sorry- oh it's you."

"What? You think now that we're graduating I won't blow you up?" Bakugo looks at you as you laugh.

"Every time we've fought you've lost. The only reason why you won one time is cause you cheated." you cross your arms as he furrows his eyebrows.

"You tried to stab me!"

"That's part of my quirk! You literally tried to kill me!" you saw him laugh a little at the end of your sentence before sighing.

"Out of all of our fights that one was my favorite." he tries to force down a smile as you smile.

"Just because we're not in class together doesn't mean we can't train together anymore." you nudge him as he scoffs.

"I'll be sure to beat you next time." he brushes past you as a grin pulls at his lips.

You walk through the crowd before seeing Mina and Jirou talking. They look at you before waving you over.

You stop in front of them before pulling them all into a hug. "Hey guys, have you seen my mom or Rumi?"

They shake their head. "No, last time I saw your mom she was looking for you."