The water park.

We got there and I was super hyper for some reason. I started pretending I was a plane and running around. Everyone stared at me. I ran to Chloe and tried to pull her from the line to run with me. She resisted. " Leo stop everyone's staring at us"

" I don't care" I retorted and managed to pull her. I pulled her too hard and we fell over into some helium balloons and I popped half of them.

A man was coming over. "Uhm sorry sir" I said trying to stay serious but it it was hard because Chloe was laughing and my voice had gone super high. " rude boy you should be ashamed and you young Lady shouldn't be egging him on. Your lucky that I'm letting you stay."

'' Gosh someone walk up on the wrong side of the bed" I said behind her back. We walked over to Blair who looked angry.

" sorry" we said. Chloe was holding back a laugh and Blair's lips twitched. In they ended up laughing at me. " Your....ha...voice....hah...is proper....aha high.." Blair replied between laughs.

" yeah cos I'm ... Alvin and the chipmunks " I said trying not to laugh. Wow why dies helium make you sound like this???

Finally my voice is back to normal. Then a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes came over.

" hey babez "

"... hi?"

"Leo babes its me Annie"

Oh no not Annie

" Go away please"

Then Chloe csame over. " hey Leo we are... oh who's this"

" some Bambino I think"

" no not some bambino babes is this the girl..." I covered her mouth quickly. Chloe raised her eyebrows." What ". Chloe asked.

"Nothing"

Then Annie scratched her face. And started hitting her. Chloe hit her back and absolutely thrashed her. Blair, Dan,Harvey , charlie and Overload came running over as I tried to split them up but they where to strong. Blair literally had to rip them apart. I put my arms around chloe protectively. Yeah we are not going out but my feeling s for her are growing.

" you okay Chloe" asked Blair. She nodded and just stared at Annie who was being dragged out by security guards.

Chloes POV

Ugh I hate Annie so much and I don't even know her. At least she didn't hurt me when she attacked me. Pathetic excuse for an attack anyway. She is probably the worst fighter I know ha . She probably just did it for.... wait why did she do it?? There is no explanation for it so she just launched herself at me. Ah well I'll just forget it. Great start to the day. Anyway I got changed in the changing rooms and went to where the others said they'd meet me. They weren't there yet so I just waited.

After about ten minutes they all came , laughing and joking. Then Leo looked at me sheepishly. Sheesh he has a flipping six pack. " urm sorry Chlo, Blair lost his trunks which was quite funny. "

" haha never mind " funniest thing I've heard all day.

" aw liccle Umpah Lumpa was forgotten about :-( " said Ryan which annoyed me because he was talking in a babyish voice and treating me like a kid. Then he kept saying it over and over. I turned around and glared at him but he just laughed. " quit it Ryan" I said seriously and for a moment looked scared. Then I burst out laughing so I used the babyish tone on him. " aww

did liccle Ryry her scared?" I said as a joke but he gave me the 'death glare.' We all sttod trying to decide what we where going to go on . Then I felt my arm being tugged and the next minuteiI fell into the water. I looked up and Leo was staring at me intently. Hehe I decided to scare him. I pushed him under the water and he dragged me under as well. Perfect.