talking

Charlie's POV

I barged past Chloe. I was so annoyed at her. Then I realised she had a massive slap mark across her face. What had I done? That's my cousin and I believed Amy. How could i ? She must feel so trapped and useless. I'm such an idiot.

I saw Leo litter ally dragging her in and she walked straight past me into the bedroom and slammed the door. Leo gave me a dirty look and ran after her. I followed him. I shouted down to Aidan and Adam to go because I couldn't be dealing with them now.

Leo tried to to open the for but it was locked. Wait there is no locks on the doors. She's barackaded herself in. Oh god I should of known.

" Chloe let me in please" asked Leo

"Go away I don't want to speak to anyone" she replied.

"Please Chloe you don't have to let charlie in"

"No go away" she kept repeating.

"Charlie give me her phone number"

"What why?" Is all that came out of my mouth.

"Charlie please!"

"No Leondre I won't she my cousin let me talk to her you don't have to make her talk over text."

"Chloe its charlie..." before I could finish my sentence she screamed "go away Charlie I don't want to speak to you!"

I gave up and slumped against t the wall next to the door. Leondre tried once more and she opened the door and let him in. I stood up to walk in and she slammed the door in my face, god what have I done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let Leo in. He'd helped me this before so I felt that he would help. I was curled up on my bed and leondre came over and sat next to me. He made me sit up and look him in the eye. "Princess don't cry, its charlies loss not yours."

"He's not lost anything" I said through sniffs.

"He has he lost an amazing cousin. Don't cry it wasn't your fault." Then he lent over and hugged me. It was the best hug I'd ever had. It made me realise that I needed to maintain my relationship with charlie. After all he is my cousin. "Leo you've made me realise something." I said and kissed his cheek. He blushed. "What?"

" Don't you worry about it nutella stealer" I said this made us laugh. I opened the door to let charlie in. He walked in quickly like I was going to slam the door in his face. He came over to me and hugged me. "I am so so sorry Chloe" he said, holding me at arms length. "I forgive you charlie" I said, it was very hard to say that to him. He had hurt me. He hugged me again and we went down stairs and ordered pizza.

Aft we had ate the pizza we watched loads of movies together. I was getting tired so I went up to bed. Before I went Leo jumped up and gave me a massive hug.I hugged him back.

A/N Charlie is probably not like this, it is for the purpose of the story.