Chapter 4

A/N sorry, I've been slacking on writing! Next chapter will be longer! I pinky promise!!!

Codie's POV

Why did I do that? I'm an awful person! Ya Kendall is awful ( definitely more awful than me ) but that doesn't mean I need to get on her low level! ....right?

Im at my locker when I feel a cold stare at the back of my neck. Its Kendall. I mean its not a question who stole her clothes. Im the the only one ,in the whole school, who are would actually stand up to that little brat.

Ethan is here and just got to his locker. But as soon he came into Kendall's line of vision, she automatically perked up.

Pshhh typical. Just like out of the movies! Uggggg!

" Hi Codie." He turns and opens his locker with a smirk on his face.

" Hi." I say. He starts to chuckle"...what?!?!"
Crap i dont know him well enough to yell at him.

" Hahaha it's just, ha, Kendall" He  laughs out.

" Oh... You know about that?" He nods his head. " Omg Ethan, pleeeeaaassse do not tell anyone! I'm usually not that low but just dont say anthing! Please?"

" Dont worry, its not like i have friends to tell." He jokes

" Shut up, you are like one of the coolest guys in school." I realize now that he was joking. He denys the fact that he is cool and informs me that he is joking. I feel awkward.

" Uh sorry, i got to go. See you later!" I say with a polite smile and walk away quietly.
I dropped a book, and as i turn around i see Kendall ferociously flirting with Ethan. He is annoyed, i can tell. He makes it pretty obvious.

I get my book and walk to science. Realizing that i had a REAL conversation with a REAL boy that i REALLY like. My cheeks are red. As i walk into Science late, and look at my peirs, thats when the real fire hits.

Ryley is back.