【 Practice day 】

(I'll be changing the texts so hope you all are fine with it, enjoy reading ヽ(^o^)丿)

(Y/N)'s POV:

After the bell ring, I pulled Sakusa and basically dragged him into the boy's volleyball gym. Since Aoba Johsai is coming for their practice match, I can't wait to see my dear cousin again. I could sense that Sakusa was giving me a disgusted look since I took his hand without sanitizing first but I don't care since these situation happened before, he'll eventually sanitized his hands later so what's the problem?

Sakusa: Oi, slow down! You're literally bumping into people in the hallway!

Indeed I was, and he hated it since I would get 'dirty' but I don't mind. He stopped his pace and that made me lost my balance since I was holding onto his wrist. He caught me before I fall onto the ground and as I opened my eyes, I was in his arms. I lift my head up and saw that his face is just centimetres away from mine.

Sakusa: Are you ok? Sorry I suddenly stopped without informing you.

He looks like he didn't mind the situation we're in now, luckily we're in much of a deserted place or else we might get some attention from people. I backed away a little, my face heating up. He looked a bit troubled and place his hand on my shoulder.

Sakusa: (Y/N), are you feeling alright? You look a bit different today.

(Y/N): Huh? Um...yeah, I'm okay. Thanks, but can you please give me some space?

Sakusa took notice of our distance and I could see that his whole face is red. Is he...blushing? I shook that thought off and continue our walk to the gym. When we reached there, the team had already done their warm ups, except for Sakusa. Komori came over to us while Sakusa left to change into his attire for practice.

Komori: So, did something happened just now?

(Y/N): Huh? W-What do you mean?

Komori: So, something did happened just now! Don't be shy spill the tea, did Sakusa did something dumb?

(Y/N): It's none of your business! Go away, I'm leaving now...

Even though I came here to kill some time but I'm afraid that Komori will continue teasing me later, I might be teasing Sakusa sometimes but Komori is still the most annoying person in the group. (GUYS, THIS IS JUST A STORY! HE AIN'T ANNOYING, HE'S LOVABLE <3 )

I turned and headed towards the exits when I accidentely bumped into someone. I was going to apologize when the person suddenly hugged me. It was Oikawa Tooru, my loving and protective cousin.

Oikawa: (Y/N)-chan! Long time no see! You grow a little taller than before but you're cute as always.

(Y/N): Oh! Tooru, you're here! I heard that you're having a practice match huh?

I said as I hugged him back, he ruffled my hair and smile at me. We're quite close as we sometimes call or texted each other, but since we got busy each day, we rarely contact each other.

Sakusa came out of the room and saw Oikawa and me hugging, he walked over and separated us.

(Y/N) : Hey! What was that for?

Sakusa: I just don't want you to get dirty ok? Plus, if you keep hugging like that, people might be mistaken you guys as a couple.

Komori: Oya? Are you jealous Sakusa? It's ok, they're just cousins.

Oikawa: Yeah, Sakusa-kun. It's ok, I won't steal her. But you didn't tell me that you two are dating.

Sakusa knew that we're a cousin but he doesn't seem this protective of me before. But as I could see that Sakusa was done with the two of them and went for his warm ups. I also saw Tooru getting scolded by one of his teammates, if I recall my memory, his name should be Iwa-chan? Since Oikawa keep mentioning him, saying about how mean this 'Iwa-chan' is.