Prologue

The breeze blows wistfully through the field. The moonlight shines brightly on the two female figures.
The first girl, a small petite child with beautiful blonde hair that cascades down her shoulders, looks up, and taps her foot unpatiently.
"Rea, I don't have time for this. What do you want?" The girl asked, her voice high and melodious like a bell.
The other girl, obviously older than the other, rolls her big green eyes, and subtly fixes her short red hair.
"Patience, sister. I will tell you, Ebony, but you must promise not to freak out or interrupt me." Rea said softy, smiling.
Ebony hesitated, before nodding.
Lightning flashed in the distance, making Rea flinch.
The red haired teen took a deep breath, before plunging into her story.

"I had just gotten home from a hunt... When, I heard the whispering. Demons , Ebony, Demons! They spoke to me, and told me that they need a vessel. I didn't answer at first, because I was afraid, but they assured me that everything would go well. So, I agreed! But, they also said that they need as many bodies as they can... I of course offered you up as well. All they need is your say so, and then we can save the world, together!" She finished, grinning happily.

Ebony's face contorted into a expression of pure disgust.
"Are you a complete idiot? There's no way in hell that I would EVER trust a demon. Why would they want to save the world?" She asked, scoffing.

Rea frowned. "They promised that their intentions are good... And, they work for Lucifer. Although he is the king of hell, he wouldn't lie. He's probably the only demon that tells the truth."

"I still don't believe them. I'm telling mom. You're going to get yourself killed." Ebony spat, turning away from her ignorant sister.

"But-" Rea started to say, but was cut off.

"Demons are lying, manipulative creatures. Don't forget, they killed dad. They killed Amy. They'll kill you. We just need to follow what mom says, because she knows best." Ebony growled, biting her lip anxiously.

"You bloody hypocrite! You're going on about how we need to listen to mom, when you hardly ever follow her orders!" Rea yelled, her features and boldly language closely resembling a wild animal. She was livid.
A clear strand of saliva hung from her chin.

Ebony crinkled her nose with distaste. "You're horrible. I follow mom when I know that she's right! Now, I'm leaving."

Rea started to laugh.
It was a shrill, eerie sound, like a hyena.

"Leave, and we can never be allies again. And, ill tell everyone your little secret..." Rea taunted, her eyes wild with insanity.

"You wouldn't..." Ebony murmured.

"Oh, but I would." Rea replied cockily.

"...very well. If you wish." Ebony whispered, before running off, away from her sister.

Rea let out a cruel sneer.

"You'll regret this day for the rest of your short and pathetic life."