Chapter 1.

She was bitter. She was... angry.
"It's not fair." She mumbled, her voice catching at the very end.
Her eyes were dark and unseeing.
The girl stood in a pool of her sisters own blood. Her shins were stained crimson.
Her hair was streaked with little droplets of blood. Grayson let out a cough, her pale green eyes bulging out abnormally.
After a moment of hesitation, she limped out of the room. She let out a gasp of pain as she slid down the stairs, grunting when she stumbled down the last two steps.
Grayson walked out of her house, tears dripping down her mud streaked face.
She sat down in the grass, her back resting against her favorite oak tree.
Gray closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.
"S'not real. This is all just some dumb nightmare. Rory's not dead... She can't be."
Grayson shook softly at the thought of the thought of her sisters cold, lifeless body pressed against the pavement.

"But baby... If this is just a dream, why does it feel so real?"

As a last attempt to calm herself, she began to sing her mother's lullaby.
Her voice was soft and gentle as she sobbed the words.

Hush my darling,
don't make a peep.
Go to sleep...
Let go of your worries...
Let go of your pain.
Wash off your sorrow
with a little
bit of rain...

Grayson heard the soft crunch! of a broken twig, and suddenly she was snapped out of her trance.
"Hullo? Is... Is anyone there?"
Grayson called out, her light blonde hair cascading down her shoulders.

After a moment of silence, a VERY tall boy stepped out from behind a tree.

He was prettier than an angel. He wore a baggy leather hunting jacket, ripped black jeans, and a torn up pair of brown hiking boots.
His beautiful blonde hair was quiffed up, and his icy blue eyes stared into Grayson's.
The boy was quiet for a moment, before choking out the words,
"W-Where did you hear that song?"
His voice was low, and husky; he had a thick (but still gorgeous) australian accent.
"My uh, my mother taught it to me.." Grayson whispered.
"Why are we whispering?"
The boy whispered back.
Grayson cracked a shy smile, and sighed as the boy walked toward her, holding out his hand to help her up. She accepted it, and after he lifted her up, she pulled her hand away.
"W-What are you doing here?" Grayson stuttered.

The boy didn't answer.

"I asked you a bloody question. Why are you here?"
Grayson growled, her voice cold and dangerous.
But then, the boy did the weirdest thing.

He smiled.

"Feisty one, aye?"

Grayson rolled her eyes.
"I'm Luke... Luke Hemmings."

"Okay, Luke. But, you didn't answer my question."

Luke shrugged.
"LUKE! Stop scaring her." A stern voice chided.

A young girl stepped out. She couldn't have been older than 14, with the same blonde hair as Luke's.

Her warm brown eyes blinked kindly at Grayson.

"Pff. She's tougher than you think, Ebony." Luke said, blinking.

"Will someone please help me? I don't have time for this bullshit. My little sister could be dead for all I know. It-It was my job to watch over her, and I fucked up badly."
Grayson whimpered.

"Relax, Grayson.Your sister is still alive. We can explain everything, but we need you to trust us first."
Ebony spoke, her voice crisp, and sharp.

"Rory's alive? How do yo-"

"Listen to me! Like I said, we can explain everything, but right now, you and Luke are going to go back to your house, and you are going to pack some extra clothes, okay?"

Grayson was silent for a moment, debating her options, before giving them a brief nod.

"Come on, if we hurry, we could be there before sunrise." Luke muttered, grabbing Grayson's hand, and pulling her towards her house.

Luke's hands her soft, but somehow slightly rough around the edges.

Grayson ran into her room, and grabbed her Supernatural backpack. She then stuffed in it several jeans, a few shirts, and a pair of PJs.

Luke walked in just as Grayson was shoving in a few lacy bras, and a few extra pairs of underwear into the bag.

Gray blushed, and walked past him, gently placing a ziploc bag filled to the brim with toiletries into the top of the bag.

"Okay...
I'm ready."

So, did you like Chapter 1? I will update at either: 50 reads, or 15 votes.
(that's just so I have time to proofread, and make the chapter long 🌚)