chapter 10:training camp

After a week
Izuku pov
It's been a week since the hosu accident happened. We all also come back from internship. I was go to UA as usual. When I step in class 1A Lida was come to me.

They all do a test before the internship. I think that denki, Mina, sero, kirishima and sato will get teach by papa. Papa was marking their test.

Lida
Thx for helping me! If not you I will lose my life at there!

Izuku
Don't need to thx me. You should thx shoto, if he don't send me the location then I wouldn't be there.

Bell rings

Aizawa
Ok you all can go to cafeteria eat.

At the cafeteria
Izuku
*eating ice cream*

Monoma
*use hand to push izuku head*Oh sorry your head was too big.

Bakugou
You!

Monoma
I heard that your class president fight stain right. Omg how if we get in it too and you pomeranian shut your mouth too.

Izuku
*use telekinesis to hold monoma neck let him can't breathe*You bastard! You can say me but you can say my boyfriend! Hear it! *throw monoma to the wall*

All of the students in cafeteria
.....

Bakugou
Don't you think you use too much strength.

Izuku
Nah.

Todoroki
I bring him to recovery girl.

Izuku
Let me heal him. If take to recovery girl she will mad again.

I was just heal him then I go away with kacchan and shocchan. We was going back to the class and sit on there. After the lunch time all of the person was come back to class. Papa also start talking the result.

Aizawa
Mina, sero, kirishima, sato, denki fail the test.

Mina
Aww I don't want tuition! I want to go camp with your guys!

Aizawa
You all can go just at night you have to learn.

Mina
Ya!

Izuku
The training camp is not easy like you think. When you at there you will know what I mean.

Aizawa
This camp will at next week. You all can get ready.

All the class
Ok!

Bakugou
Zuzu you will train two of us right?

Todoroki
Yeah you is a good teacher.

Izuku
I will ask for permission to train you two.

Bakugou
Hell yeah!

At the training day
I was awake early. I was do bento to us I know that the train will be difficult. I was do a quirk for my new quirk training.

Infinity/limitless
Just like satoru gojo but if izuku us too much her brain will get fried or die.

Backpack
This bag can put anything that izuku want even is a fridge is also can.

Death note
Just like death note. Nothing new.

Breath techniques
Izuku can use any breath in demon slayer. She also do some new form and a new breath. Her new breath call death breathing.

Demon art
Izuku can use any demon attack just like demon slayer demon. Like akaza, muzan and more.

Voice manipulation
Izuku can say the thing he want then it will be real. Like if she say heal then the people was hurt will get heal  but if she use too much she would cough blood out and sick for a day.