chapter 2. Back in London

harry POV

today im leaving for London, and tonight i need to rehearse for the first concert of the tour in 3 days.
im waiting for my manager John, he's the best manager you could ever wish for
he always supported me and my sexuality (yess im gay)
and he helped me to get over my toxic exboyfriend, basically he helped me through the worst time of my life and im thankfull for him,
and today when im back in London after a year im going to see the boys again (Zayn,Liam and Niall) if haven't seen them since we went on hiatus.
and thats almost 2 years ago, i just hope nothing is gonna get awkward because that would ruin things for us
Liam has a girlfriend now her name is Maya Henry and he has kid now. and Zayn is engaged to Gigi Hadid and shes pregnant.
and ofcourse Niall is still married with as always

i get snapped out of my thoughts of a car horn, i look up and see John smilling at me.
i grab my suitcase and roll it to the car, John get out of the car and walks towards me and gives me a hug, ¨hii harry are you ready for the tour?¨ he asks.
¨more then ready ive waited to long for this moment and its finally happening¨ i answer he nods and we get in the car

we just arrived at the airport and im wearing my sunglasses hoping nobody sees me, because that would be living hell
yes ofcourse i love my fans and i love meeting them but just not at airport you know and its really early so just not right now

2 hours later we landed in London, my mum and sister are picking me up because im staying with them upcoming 2 and a half week.
i see my suitcase and i grab it, i say bye to the crew and walk towards the glass doors, hoping i see my mum and sister there
and half a minute later i see my sister Gemma and my mum Anne running towards me, they give me a long big hug, ¨oh harry we missed you so much¨ my mum says, ¨i missed you guys too but im here now¨ i answer and they nod ¨how long are you here hazz?¨ my mum asks (she calls me hazza or hazz and tbh i hate it atleast thats what she thinks but i love it) ¨a week¨ i answer (2 weeks but they dont know that yet)
we walk to the car and we talk about everything we missed, ¨hey hazza was there any intresting boy in LA¨ Gemma asks.
we laugh and i say ¨no to be honest they're all ugly in LA so hopefully when i go on tour i meet someone ¨ we all laugh ¨i hope so lil bro you deserve someone whos sweeter than you know who¨ Gemma says and i nod, when we arive home i grab my suitcase and put it in my old room.
i change my clothes in my black skinny jeans and my black gucci sweater, i look at my watch and see it 2 pm right now.
me Niall and Zayn are having dinner at Liams house and its a 30 min drive and on the way i pick them up but i still have 2 hours left so i have the time todrink some tea with my mum and sister

Louis POV

i wake up from the sun shining on my face, i groan and grab my phone and check my socialmedia, the i see that Harry is now in the same city as me (yes i live in London) oh and by the way i bought me and my sister tickets for one of harry's shows, im going to the first one of the tour starts in 3 days.
i get out of my bed and put on some skinny jeans and a grey 5SOS sweater, i walk downstairs and greet my family, then i remember that i still need to tell my mom that i got tickets to see harry, i ask my moms if she can come to the kitchen and nods and stands up and walks after me to the kitchen.
¨okay mom dont freak out but i kinda spend money ro make the girls happy¨ i say scared for her reaction ¨ohno what did you buy¨ she asks scared.
¨i maybe bought 5 tickets to see Harry live in 3 days¨ i answer ¨WHAT¨ ¨SST¨ ¨Lou thats sweet but how much did you spend on it ?¨"she asks ¨uhm like 500 pounds¨ i answer ¨Okay Lou its sweet but dont you dare to ever do it again¨ ¨i wont but i just wanted to do something for them¨ i say ¨thats sweet of you boobear when are you gonna tell them¨ she asks ¨i dont know maybe the day of the concert or today but i think the day of ¨ i aswer she nods and gives me a hug.

Okay yall this is chapter two!!
Just know that the reunion with boys I'm not gonna write because in the next chapter its not necessary so be prepared for the next chapter