Chapter 1

(Shannon's pov)
Today was the day I had been waiting for.. For a very long time, I slept hardly any last night and my head hurt like a motherfreaker as I shot up out of bed.

"SHANNON ARE YOU UP, COMON GET MOVING" I heard dad shout from the bottom of the stairs... I slowly rolled out of bed, hit my head on my cabinet and decided that if I had anything to go by today was quite blatantly my lucky day.

To say I like my dad is kinda over rating the situation.. Me and my dad we just don't get along .. At all, and I know I should care but to be quite honest I just don't.

I got up off the floor, grabbed a pair of sweatpants and my squad goals hoodie and chucked them on, then tied my hair in a messy bun and walked over to my mirror.. My pure brown hair was ugly and boring, my nose was too big and I had my dull brown eyes.. Nothing was exciting about me.. I didn't live up to the Dallas name and I knew that for sure.

I made sure my sleeves were pulled down all the way and walked out into the hall to cams room, I knocked on the door and walked in not bothering to wait for a reply. "Hey shaz what's up" what's up .. Oh well today I'm leaving all my friends (oops no I'm not I don't have any), and everything is wrong to be honest, with me.. The way I look and the way I feel idek

" nothing just wanted to see Ya " i said forcing a fake smile.

I sat down on his bed and leant my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight
" I know your probably a little scared right now leaving dad and everyone behind but trust me this is gonna be so much more fun with the boys, they're gonna love you" he spoke softly to me.

I slowly let my head slide down his torso till i was lying in his lap, I must have fallen asleep as I woke up to cam playing with my hair whilst watching old magcon videos, he does That a lot, play with my hair I mean, he knows it calms me down and right now I needed to big time,

Going to live with a bunch of people I've hardly ever met before is one thing, but when they are a group of the worlds most famous youtubers.. That's kinda a different story.

It was 7 pm and we were there after what seemed like the longest plane journey ever we were finally here in California only 2 hours car journey away from our new home with the boys.