Chapter 5

(Hayes pov)

I asked Shannon to sleep next to me, I knew it was a massive long shot but I just wanted to try.

She actually said yes.. Like what. Me and Shannon sat talking for hours but it only seemed like seconds, she was hilarious in her own quite way, we really hit it off and I knew it would take time but I felt like this was the start of something I've always wanted.

There was a loud bang as mat closed the door and the boys started laughing about whatever joke they had in the car,
"hey Shannon can you take these into the kitchen for a sec?" He asked her giving her the Sweets so she could out them in little bowls.

Shannon got up and told me she'd be back in a minute, cameron suddenly took the opportunity to grab everyone's attention.. Um okay, it's not like cam to have a big announcement to say.

"Look guys, Shannon's only 14 and I don't want anyone doing anything with her, if I see anyone do a anything with her she's going home straight away.." Cam said quietly but just loud enough for us to realise he really meant it.

I literally cannot lose Shannon after we just hit it off so well.. Plus she's the only one my age here.

Cartor got a call and slipped outside, after a couple of Minutes he came back back grabbing Maggie and apologising to her that they had to go. She went and quickly said her goodbyes to everyone and popped her head round the kitchen to say bye to Shannon then walked away.

Cam and Nash were going wild with their pillow fights and eventually everyone was joining in, I'm on team Shannon, Sam, mat, Nash, Connor and jack and the other team is kian, jc, Andrea, cam, Jacob, taylor and Trevor.

Are team was thrashing them, I dogged pillows everywhere, Connor fell down screaming with laughter, Shannon tripped over a duvet and fell on Connor squealing, I ran over and tried to pick them up laughing but as I tried someone hit me with a pillow and I fell down on them also.

By the end of the fight everyone was down except cam, who presided to walk into the wall laughing not looking were he was going, turns out no one was a winner.

"Okay guys lets play a new game" Sam said, these boys energy was endless and I was only getting started, we played into the night and around 1:30am we all flopped down onto the pillows, Shannon lay down beside me and placed her hand on my stomach, she snuggled her head into my chest and her breathing slowed, this is definitely the best night of my life.

Me and the rest of the boys just whispered into the morning.