Chapter 4

This chapters gonna be longer than others so I can fit in alot in for you 💘

(Connors PoV)
*do what you want, want you want with my bodyyyy* my phone blared out, not that I don't love my ringtone but at times like this when I'm walking in public and my phones on full volume..

It was cameron
C-cam Co- Connor

Co- Heyyyy cam long time no speak
C- hey Connor, just to let you know we're at the house!
Co- oh my godnes Gracianious haha I'll come by soon
C- haha okay see you con
*beeep*

I hadn't seen cam since there last magcon tour, and I herd her sister was coming to live with him in the Magcon house too.

*skips to when he arrives at magcon house*

I knocked on the door after leaving all my stuff at the o2l house, even though I left o2l a while back I couldn't leave the boys, they're like family to me.

(A/n I know In real life Connor has his own flat blah blah blah but the Magcon house doesn't exist either so just roll with it 😂)

I greeted all the boys with hugs as usual and then walked in the living room to find hayes and a girl standing by the door, "hey hayes, hey person what's your name?" I laughed.

I find it so easy to be calm and relaxed with people I don't know now, I used to be abit nervous but I guessed meeting all the fans helped over time.

"Er my names Shannon.. Your Connor aren't you?" She said nervously, she talked so quickly.
"Yeh I'm Connor your Cameron's sister, I think we've met before"

She nodded and smiled, she seemed more relaxed now she realised I was just a friend of Cameron's, I think I've talked to her at the tour before Aswell.

"Hey Connor, you can come through and get some food with me if your hungry" Hayes said warmly.
"yas I'm starving lets go eat, you coming ?" I looked towards Shannon, she said she was kinda busy sorting a few things out upstairs and shed see me later.

Guess she isn't hungry.

(Kians pov)

"Awsomeeeeee" i derped, Nash just texted me to tell everyone to come round and see cam his sister and the rest of the group, I called trevy, Sam, jc and my girl Andrea and we walked out the door looking dope.

(A/N I know kian and Andrea are not dating anymore but just for this part of the story he is)

*skips to meal with boys*

We sat and ate for what felt like ages, there was so much to talk about as we hadn't seen cam or the jacks in ages as the jacks had been on tour and cam and his sister were living back home.

The banta and chat was getting a little run out so we decided to go to the lounge and turn on a movie we voted the fault in our stars Cus we wanted to see mat cry, he was very emotional about these films and it made us all laugh.

It was getting late and we all thought it would be fun to stay the night, we brought tons of pillows and duvets, cam, Nash and mat went out and brought us all Starbucks and some sweets and we spent the night down there.

Andrea fell asleep of my chest at around 2 am, the room fell quiet and it was just the boys left awake, we're all trying to make sure we don't wake up Shannon and Andrea, so we just whispered through the night.

it was definitely one of the best nights of my life. Everything was back to normal.

(Shannon's pov)
After the boys finished there food cam, Nash and mat went to go get Starbucks, I guess that would be alright.

A bunch of the boys suggested we all slept downstairs tonight, that sounded kinda fun actually, I offered to help some of the boys take the duvets and pillows down to the lounge, we lit a couple candles and waited for cam and the rest to come back.

Hayes walked over to me, my stomach tingled, did I like him.. I guess I did.. But cam would never let me. I'm super surprised he's even letting me sleep down here with the boys.

"Hey Shannon wanna sleep next to me tonight.." He asked awkwardly, did he like me? No he couldn't he's far to good for me, probably just trying to be nice.

"Yeh course" I quickly replied back.. Shiz too fast I look to keen.. Ah why am I so socially retarded.
Me and hayes sat and talked for a while, he was nice, really genuine he told me about his football and I told him About my singing I've song forever and he was really interested, it's hardly ever I find someone especially a boy who's interested about me, things were changing.

-------------
I'll do hayes pov in the next chapter
Xx