bullylationship💋

Author

Derek has been working quite hard to finish his exams and is pretty confident with how he might do on them. He studies about 5 hours a day because he's paranoid that he might forget something or do something wrong.

He had straight A's but he still thought he should be doing better. But then we go to mike...Michael Chong. Not intelligent in anyway. No matter what subject you give him he won't know what the fuck your saying. He doesn't take time to study like at all and would rather go out, drink and smoke.

His school has been trying to get rid of him for ages now but always fail in some way.

But anyways Derek decided to get to school early today but on the way he forgot why. He was making his way there until he came across mike in his local park.

He tried speed walking through and even tried covering his face so Mike couldn't see him but before he could do anything his name got called out "Derek" mike said in a slow cold voice but loud enough for Derek to hear "w-what?" Derek asked as his bully slowly approached him.

"gimme 10$" mike spat as he was getting closer "I-I- don't h-have anything" Derek said as he bumped into a lamppost "i said gimme 10$" mike said as he rested one hand behind Derek in the lamppost and clenched his jaw.

Derek gave out a bug sigh before handing mike his money. Mike saw how Derek was quivering and was blushing like crazy under him and he loved every second of it. He moved closer to Derek's lips before pulling away "thanks idiot see you in class" he said chuckling and punching Derek in the stomach making fall to the floor.

Derek hated how Mike treated him but at the same time loved it. He clenched his stomach in agony and got up to see that he had a boner through his skirt, he blushed and covered himself and felt it go and started his trek to school again.

💋

Derek finally got to school and let out a sigh of relief to see that mike wasn't at the school gates waiting to hit him like he does everyday, he walked over to his friends that he saw sitting at the benches. "hey Derek!" Vallyk exclaimed as he got up to hug Derek "hi" Derek said as he pulled away from vallyk.

"where were you? We were supposed to meet at my house to go over our group project" vallyk said to Derek "oh shit I forgot" he said palming his face as vallyk slapped his forehead "you always forget" vallyk said "yeah yeah im sorry" he replied.

They started walking to class, talking about maths, science, quantum physics you know that stuff until mike walked passed with his friends. It was him, kobe, they always bullied Derek and vallyk. "hey Derek" mike said pushing him into a bunch of lockers "val" kobe said smacking a bunch of books out of his hand "pick it up then" kobe said in a duh tone but as vallyk went to get his books kobe moved closer making vallyks face brush his length through his clothes.

Vallyk blushed and immediately shot up and covered his face with his books "mike get off me" Derek said trying to brush his hands off of him but mike gripped on him harder making him stop "don't talk to me like that nigga" mike said pushing himself off of Derek and walking off to 'class' with Kobe "ugh i hate them" Derek scoffed as he fixed his glasses and walked to class with vallyk.