Chapter Three: Findings and Fallings

Hey guys :) I hope you've all enjoyed the first and second chapters of this book.  I think, however, I'm going to do different P.O.Vs from now on.  That is, unless you don't like it.  This chapter (if you guys don't like it) will be the only chapter P.O.Vs in the book...Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't?  If you DO like it, let me know in the comments or through PM.  Thanks and enjoy :)

~~~~

Chapter Three

Brooke's P.O.V

How could this be?  The six of us were standing in the middle of nowhere staring blankly at one another. I couldn't believe we were actually back in Narnia... At least, I think it was Narnia...  Of course it had to be!  

"I can't believe it!" Gasped Lucy with delight.  

"I know... But I thought we weren't allowed to come back to Narnia.  I mean, Peter and Susan didn't?" Edmund said.  

"Why, I don't know," declared Lucy who was quite baffled.  It was a strange thing. Before Jill had arrived an evening ago, Edmund and Lucy were telling Jade and me about their two older siblings.  Apparently they only got to go into Narnia twice - but of course I had only known a few seconds ago.

"I have a theory!" Exclaimed Jill.  We all looked at her.

"Do tell," I insisted.  She nodded then begun:

"Well, even though He is great and very powerful, what if Aslan had called us here for some terrific reason?"

"Like perhaps the White Witch may have risen from the grave or something?" Asked Lucy sounding some-what convinced.

"I say its as good a theory as any!" Eustace said presently after everyone had considered this for a moment.  

Jade, who had been quiet since the arrival, spoke up saying: "Well, we've only ever been called here by Aslan for some important reason - like a battle or something.  So that theory, Jill, is a very logical one.  But, if we are in Narnia, which I'm sure we are, then where exactly are we?  And I do wonder how many years have passed since we've last been,"

"As do I." Agreed Edmund with a nod of his head.  "I mean, our last adventure was six years ago!  It could have been hundreds of year since we've been here.  How about you, Eustace?  Didn't you tell us that four years or so ago you came here?"

"Yes - Jill and I," replied Eustace.

"What was it like?" I asked eagerly.  Our last adventure was so long ago...

"In four years in our world was about seventy in this.  Caspian X, he was only about Edmund's age last time I came, was an old staggering king with a long white beard and a round back.  It was awful!"

"Oh Eustace!  Do you think Puddleglum is still living?" Exclaimed Jill worriedly.

"I very much doubt it..."

Everyone sighed with sadness.  To think that all my kind little animal and fauns that I made friends with were most likely all dead.  I looked sadly at Jade and she glanced at me.  

"But I still wonder exactly where are we?" Jade wondered aloud.  

"I don't know," said Edmund.  We were standing in a clearing that only lasted for about nine feet away from us all around.  Up over us was a hazy blue sky with very few clouds in it.  And the clouds that were in the sky were slightly grey and almost, if a cloud could, looked glum. Surrounding us (like said before), nine feet away, was a long wide Birch forest.