Chapter 2: 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢!

Shoya's POV:
After school ended I grabbed my things and headed for the girls changing rooms to change for practice. I met up with Kiyoko and Yachi on the way and we started talking. We changed and started heading for the gym. We arrived laughing at a joke Yachi has made. Immediately Tanaka and Noya came up to us.

"THANK YOU" They both yelled while kneeling to the ground, which startled us. Yachi jumped then ran behind me in the span of 10 seconds.
"U-Uh, for what?" I asked sheepishly.
"Ever since you two came we have gotten to see Kiyoko smile and for the first time laugh! So thank you!" Tanaka explains.
"No problem?" I said, still questioning their reasoning.
"You two get over here and finish stretching before I make you do 20 laps for messing with the managers!" Daichi said.
"Wait don't we're sorry!" Noya yelled.
"Then get up and get your stretching!"
He said and they ran to start stretching.

"Thanks Daichi-san!" I say with a *😅* face.
"No problem Hinata!" He replied.
(They reply now😩😩)
"Come on Sho and Yachi, Let's go get the things for the boys" Kiyoko said.
"Hai!" Me and Yachi agree.

Then we walk over to the volleyballs and things to get them set up. We continued talking as we set up. Once the boys were done, they did a few laps around the gym giving us enough time to completely finish. As they finished we walked off the court so they can start practice, them walking on behind us. We sat on the sidelines watching the practice. We then start talking to each other for awhile.

"Hey Kiyoko?" I ask.
"Yeah Shoya?"
"... Why do you let Tanaka flirt with you?" I say, almost as I'm implying something.
"What do you mean? I let Noya flirt with me as well, I'm just used to it!" She said calmly.
"Ok but Noya has a crush on Asahi, even though he still simps for you" Yachi says as we all Glance at the Noya watching a certain Asahi practice then go back to what he was doing every few minutes.

"I don't know, I just do." She says a little out of her calm voice.
"Or is it you like it?" I say with a smug face.
"What? No, he just... does it!" Kiyoko says blushing.
"Kiyoko-san, Your blushing!" Yachi pointes out. Kiyoko blush got a bit bigger then she looked at Tanaka as he practiced. She watched for a second.
"No I'm not! It's just hot in here! And besides even if I did like him, Which I don't, I have no time to worry about boys. I'm being trained to be the next in line for the company!" Kiyoko explained taking her eyes off Tanaka.
"Yeah but your gonna need to find someone unless you want a arranged marriage!" Yachi pointed out.
"I guess" Kiyoko said.
"So you admit you like him?" I say hopefully.
"Just a little bit.... Maybe..." She says shyly.
"We're taking that as a yes!" I say which Yachi agreed. And Kiyoko turned even more red.

"Hey Shoya! What time do you go get the rings!" Kiyoko said, clearly trying to change the subject. But I let her since she was already beat red.
(Don't know what time practice starts or ends so I'm gonna go off my school time, which ends at 4pm and after school activities start at 4:30. And usually end at 6-7)
"Oh at 5:30-" I say while simultaneously looking at the time on my phone to see it's 5:21.
"Huh?! It was literally 5 when I last checked!" I said.
"Shoya you gotta go! You might be late!" Yachi said to me.
"Okay! Daichi-san!" I say as I run over to him.
"Huh? What happened Hinata?" He asked and the whole gym stopped to look at us.
"I gotta leave practice early today!" I said.
"Huh why?" He asked.
"Sorry can't tell you!" I said, hoping he doesn't ask questions.
"Why-" He asked but was cutoff.
"Just let her go Daichi" Kiyoko-san said
"Uhm okay, go ahead" Daichi said.
"Thanks Daichi-san! See you all tomorrow!" I say to the team then run out and quickly to my car after changing.