Chapter 3: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜!!

The families got closer and closer to the jewelry store. Kenma and Hinata arrived first, as they were in the front. Hinata walks straight up to the register, followed by Kenma.

She smiled at the man in front.
"Hello! We're here for pick up!" Shoya said politely.
"Name please?" He asked looking down.
"Hinata Shoya! I sent in the order three days ago!" Shoya said.
"Ah here it is! A nice ring choice I must say!" He said and went to the back to get the already paid for ring. The rest of the family arrived as he left for the rings.

He came back about 3 minutes later with two ring boxes. A littler and bigger one. He turned the boxes to the two and Hinata slid the bigger one to Kenma and watched him expectingly. Kenma looked at her then at box. He took the box and opened it.

Kenma's eyes widened at the ring that sat in front of him

Kenma's eyes widened at the ring that sat in front of him. The jewel was obviously a red diamond, Kenma's favorite type. It was little difficult to tell the difference between it and a Ruby but Kenma knew. He looked to his fiance who was jumping around all giddy. She knew Kenma had realized exactly what she had done, And she was internally happy about it.

"Ya like it?"
"Do I like it Sho? You know I love it"
"Of course I do, I'm amazing after all." She said, Hugging him back laughing.
"Is that all? It seems you've already paid so you can take it!" The jeweler said.
"Yes that's all, Thank you very much!" Shoya said, finally letting go of the hug.
"It's my job" Then they walked to the back.

Once Kenma knew he was gone, He went and hugged her, Picking Shoya up and spinning around while laughing with her. The rest of the family, including Hugo, smiled along with her.

"Since everyone is happy, Guess I should tell you all some more good news!"
The two stopped and looked at Shaia, Kenma softly setting Shoya down.
"Hm? What's up mom?"
"Well we, meaning both of your father's, have decided that with the rings..."
Shaia stopped then looked to Kira to add suspense.
"You'll be allowed to tell your friends about this part of both of your lives!" Kira finished, a smile obviously making a way onto her face.
"Really?! Yes Finally! It's so hard keeping it from everyone!" Shoya clapped, her teammates were like family to her. And keeping this a secret became more daunting each day she saw them.
"Kurro will be happy about this, he'll finally be able to brag about being my best man." Kenma said with a smug look.
Which made everyone giggle.
"Hey, maybe I can meet your friends."
"You just want to see Hitoka again."
"What- No I don't!"

Hugo is about 2 year's older then Shoya, much taller though. And Yachi has had a giant crush on him for years, everybody knew it. Including Hugo, This has yet to stop Hitoka from constantly hitting on him though. And over the years, Hugo has grown to like the flirting, And Hitoka, a lot. But he has yet to say anything about it as he doesn't believe Hitoka actually likes him.

"Okay Hugo, We'll pretend to believe that. Let's go, We have a collab with the Kiyoko and Yachi family today."
"Hey!-"
"Really? That means I can show off the rings early!"
"Come on, Let's go. Oh, Testruo will also be there."
"Cool, he'll be excited when we tell him"
"Mhm, now let's get moving"