Chapter One - Mickey Santa Simm

The year is 2023, snow is settling in the streets of Mapplewell as small town rapper Adam Hemingway sits in his garage struggling to think of bars to fit on his new project 'Brain and Mickey 3.5'. He slums back into his chair in defeat thinking he'll never get into the mainstream, sure he saw short underground success during opening for Chippy Tea last year but he still wanted the taste of fame for himself. Standing up he opens the garage doors to see a white blanket covering the whole of his front drive, it was December and he knew it was time, time to make his first Christmas song.
Smashing down the garage doors he jumped back into his chair and reopened audacity and created a project called "Christmas in the Hood". Ideas were flowing from this great mans mouth. 'What rhymes with snow' thought Adam...
"SNOW GO LOW GHETTO KNOW BLOW SO GOOD! I have to get this recorded!" Adam exclaimed in excitement.

3 weeks later the date is 23rd of December, Adam is on a private jet to perform at New York's Time Square Christmas parade. 'Christmas in the Hood' got number one on every county with Spotify. Sipping on a bottle of a Coors with a bottle of tequila by his side he is in talks with his manager sat next to him about changing his name. About changing his name to Mickey Santa Simm. "Uh I don't know manager, will my fan base still fuck with me after this or will they go skrtt and stop streaming?" asked Adam worried for his new found career. "Don't call me manager my name is James" "UHHHHHH" butted in Adam "wtf" said James his new Manger "anyway just change it and I'll give you a milli" Adam looked at James took a swig of his tequila and said just call me "Mickey Santa Simm" they both smile.

Suddenly the jet shakes and a light appears, two big men in black and orange riot gear step out of a portal and hits Adam with their magical stick, his molecules start to disappear as he fades away from his reality.