Chapter Three - The Old Vic

After walking for a few hours the two come across a single house in the distance, it looks as if it was part of a whole street but every other house was torn down leaving one large house towering above the cracked barren landscape. "There it is, do ya recognise it?" Asked Tom as they slowly make their way closer. Adams eyes strain to see if he can make out the old decrepit building out better "mmm is it Old Vic? The place Josh and Adam burned down last year? Well last year for me, like 10 years ago for you" Tom put two big thumbs up, "ye this is from a timeline where Josh and Adam didn't have the big fight" they both look at each other "Jesus that must have been a nice timeline to live in" they both share a smile and keep walking towards the house.

Knock knock knock "BOGOS BINTED" shouted Tom at the top of his voice, Adam looked up at Tom confused "it's a secret knock get with it." We hear doors unlocking and then hear "hey bitchesssss" from over the wall "let me guess Oliver" Adam said with a smile, Tom glanced at Adam then glanced back at the door and let out a quite laugh to himself. The door swung open and stood Adam Cotton-Bailey wrapped in a dirty LGBTQ+ flag wearing nothing else but old tattered leather BDSM straps and a bright neon yellow jockstrap. "Oh. My. Giddy bitch tits, you found an Adam! can we call him Mickey from now on to get rid of any confusion" they both nod in agreement "sooooooo, I'm GAY ADAM, from a reality where I got to kiss sexy lil Oliver's lips instead of Jens, but apparently the homophobic hoes at the TVA see my sexuality as a problem and that makes me unable to live on earth so here I am, loud and proud living my best life here!" Mickey takes a second to adjust to the situation then nods his head in encouragement for him. "Oh my god I'm being so rude come in come in." He waved his arm at Mickey leading him into the building.

"WAIT!" Tom grabs both of their arms "we should warn you Mickey, Oliver isn't the same happy go lucky loveable Oliver we all know, and how you knew him in your time line, he's different here, he's broken."