introduction + playlist

Hello!

I wanted to write a quick note at the beginning of this little book to tell you what to expect. This is a mature content mini-novel/novella that will contain graphic sexual content. All sexual content in this book will be 100% consensual. Trigger warnings for this story include sexism, swearing, physical violence/murder (Avenger's style), mentions of family trauma, and sexual intercourse (which will be labelled with specific content warnings and kinks at the beginning of those particular chapters). Secondly, this fic is set in a very generalized Avengers timeline that is somewhere between Civil War and Infinity War for context BUT I have changed some details! And lastly, this story is a slightly emotional one that will cover the growth of characters who have various traumas (family, war, etc.) learning to let themselves love. As someone who has experience with trauma, I hope that you find I've handled the more sensitive topics with the care that they deserve. That being said, this is a pretty light and sweet fic overall that I hope you enjoy!

Fic Playlist:

I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys

River - Bishop Briggs

Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding

Turn Me On - Norah Jones

What's Going On - Marvin Gaye

So It Goes... - Taylor Swift

Wings - Birdy

Brooklyn Baby - Lana Del Rey

Don't Blame Me - Taylor Swift

peace - Taylor Swift

Fine Line - Harry Styles

Mind Over Matter (Reprise) - Young the Giant

Moonlight Serenade - Ella Fitzgerald

My Love Mine All Mine - Mitski

~

Chapters will be released regularly once per week, every Saturday morning! Don't forget to stick around until the end!

xx

hotreadingwitch