bad decisions

bad decisions
george harrison

• bad decisions •george harrison

"shit, do you have a lighter?"

"nope, lollie?"

"sure, why not?"

diana tuttle has been best friends with george harrison ever since she could remember. from sharing diapers or communicating through two cups and a string from their bedrooms windows', diana's blindness to the flourishing and feverish feelings in george's heart has kept her in the dark since the start of their teenage years. till one drunken night in one of george's bandmate's bed, everything changed.

"what did you expect me to do? break your heart?"

"no, but a heads up once in a while would be nice!"

cast

diana tuttle as whoever you imagine

george harrison as himself

john lennon as himself

cynthia powell as herself

paul mccartney as himself

ringo starr as himself

stuart sutcliffe as himself

pete best as himself

she was his first and he was her last. she saved his life and he saved hers.

you say you are drunk but your eyes are sober. does it mean we aren't a mistake?

a u t h o r ' s   n o t e

hello hello!
welcome to bad decisions!

this is a george harrison fanfiction that's been sitting on my drafts for quite some time. this book contains mature themes and strong language.

please take into account that this is a work of fiction. i do not own the beatles nor their songs!

diana and other characters from the story are based on imaginary people, fictional characters i created. besides that, the beatles and the rest of the people stated in the characters list are real people!

also, diana doesn't have a face claim, though she will be described in the story. feel free to imagine her as you wish.

the title was inspired by the song bad decisions by the strokes which got me imagining fake scenarios in my head lol

to sum up, this book starts in the beatles hamburg timeline. also, most of the writing won't be accurate to the reality of what happened in the past. let's face it, this is a fanfic lmao

now that everything is clarified,

sit back and enjoy~

bad decisions • 2021
lonelyheartlemon