~Murder~

Hello guys. My name is Lisette and this is my story. Hope you'll like it.

Please, please , please comment what you think.

~Lisette :*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My littlesister Alexis woke me up early a sundaymorning. I cried into my pillow and screamed things like..'' I dont want to move, I love this place!!'' and '' IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE.''

My sister was sad to, but also glad cause mom promised her that she would get a bigger room. I did'nt want a bigger room. I loved my small room. It was..so beautiful. I did'nt want to leave all the memories I had since I was a ..baby.

Mum came up to my room. She wanted to talk with me, I did'nt want to talk with her.

'' Arii, sweetie. Please dont to like this. Okay? '' she said softly and stroked my arm.

'' What? What am I doing?!! '' I said with sadness in my voice .

She tried to hug me but I shook my head.

'' Mom, please. I dont want to move.'' I asked and started to cry more.

'' Ariana. I know you like this place...'' she said before I interrupter her with a word.

'' Love ''

'' ...I know you LOVE this place but, we need to move. We need to change some things. We cant live here forever. I know you will love the new place, this will always be here, houses cant move right? What Im trying to say is, that you will love the new house and we will make other memories..or new memories there. We can always go back here and visit our old house. A new family wants to enjoy this house now .  Do you understand hun?''

I wanted to cry more but I did'nt . I just nod and hugged my mom.

'' Lets..move'' I said sadly and slowly.

'' Thankyou sweetheart. Now lets go downstaires and eat something?'' she said and took my hand .

'' Okay , okay mom. Let me just change clothes.'' I laughed while she was trying to pull me downstaires.

She nodded and went to the kitchen. I walked over to my wardrobe and changed to a blue jumper , black jeans and red shoes. I went downstaires to eat the last time in this house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

aw. What do you think? Sorry for a short chapter .

Please comment and vote. <3

Love you all

~Lisette